Reviews for Nightmares
AnonGrammarNazi chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This story isn't bad, per sey...but it could really use some more depth. You really need to go back and be a lot more descriptive about what's going on not only physically between the characters, but emotionally as well. As it is, this story has very little detail which makes it slightly difficult to get into. It also makes the whole thing seem rather rushed.

You should go back and expand on as many of the actions/emotions/thoughts/etc of the characters as you can. Use sensory detail as well sight/taste/smell/sound/touch. These are all things that do a lot to get readers interested in reading the rest of the story.
ClosetedDork chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This is absolutly beautiful and sad. I love this. As a long time Sirius/Bill fan, I have to say this is one of the best ones I have ever read
Siriusly Devoted chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
aw, that's a horrible end! made me wanna cry! wa, i want my sirius!

funny convo about the arse and the head :p

aw though, i just feel for bill (even though they aren't together :p)

ooh and the dead man and the dead mans son? who are they meant to be? james and harry? but why is bill calling out for harry? ahh i'm confused :)
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
D: i don't usually like tragedy; but you can't deny a beautiful short story...
dracolover18 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
aw

poor bill

it was great

sad...but great
Crazy-Physco chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
aww how sad. nice story.
wondering why i chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
:( so sad! but still, amazing writing.
HieisBitch chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
yes don't you hate nightmares? THEY ARE JUST INTOLERABLY AWESOME! YES i Know wierd and crazy do you have my space? if you do contact me if you wanna of course!
Freak in Corner chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
ar, sweat and great
judas chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
lol i cant believe one of ur reviewers called u a pervert. i for one loved the ficcy. mucho sexy. mwa-mwa xx
Kitties from Mars chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
What the Hel!

U pervert!
Captain Cheese chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Oh thats so sweet, im almost crying! Its not fair, poor Bill...
vergilswrath chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
ah
Peggz chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
*crys* WHy must fate be so cruel. WHY?
Deluze chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Thank you for making me cry.

This is so sad... I can feel something almost like dislike against J. K. Rowling for killing Sirius... Maybe even hate... *Shrugs and shakes head*

Poor Billy! :*(