Reviews for Rage Against The Machine
Kay chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Love the story and FWI rage against the machine is the name of a band
Poison's Ivy chapter 5 . 3/13/2006
u have a good idea here, plz update.
Tritium chapter 5 . 12/26/2005
love this story.. and this chapter!

sorry if my reviews seem really wierd.. i'm sugar high at 12:30 A.M..

the sugar isn't all that great.. i can't think straight, and my fingers keep twitching (at least i think they are..) but i still think the story is great!

how will ten-ten affect (or effect?) the future of the teenage terrorists? only time will tell..

well, update soon! (late) merry christmas and a happy new year!
Tritium chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
... can't believe the TITANS lost.. to a bunch of teens too..

anyway, love the chapter! nice action sequence.. but how long will it take 'til these kids start doing something serious...

ya know, i'm not sure who i should be rooting for.. the teens who have every right to be rebellious, but are breaking the laws, or the titans who are trying to save the city...

ya know, i'm not sure.. but i think i read somewhere (i dunno which chap) that this was all about getting slade's attention.. when is he gonna come in?

once again, nice chapter... this thing was huge! same length as some stories out there..
Tritium chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
once again, brilliant chapter! love this story...

and there's nothing wrong! i love this story! but i think you gotta change the summary.. kinda makes it sound as if the world is goin' crazy... i dunno..

hah.. the guys took everything from the stadium.. but how the heck can the cops not notice a party? sure it's in a basement, but neighbors would notice..

ANYWAY... great chapter! but when's the action gonna start...?

good thing i still have two more chapters to read!
Tritium chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
so.. lemme get this straight..

the teens of jump city are tired of the government's crazy new laws (i really hope that the united states never stoops that low... cuz i love my country.. :D), so they're rebelling against the city.. by stealing HEATERS?

riight.. but the city is kinda unfair.. and when's the action gonna come in?

one complaint.. it's kinda hard to keep track of all these O.C's...

well, once again.. nice work!
Tritium chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
JUST got introduced to this magnificent story!

so far, well done! writing style is more sophisticated then a lot of other writers out there...

liking the story so far...

hm... rebelle has sound powers... a living sonic cannon. hah. just like that new episode they have out (hide & seek, season 5)..

anyway, good work! now i gotta read those other chapters
foxy66 chapter 4 . 11/12/2005
love the story can't wait for the update
EllipsisObsessed chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
once again a awsome chapter ) i loved the whole chase ) well please update soon D D
EllipsisObsessed chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
great chapter and please update soon D as to your questions im happy the way it is D
A-Quest-of-Scales chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
You're story is very cool, I love teenage rebellion. I can't wait to find out what the plan is... and how our favorite Titans will react... especially Rob and Rae! (I'm holding you to your promise of romance)

Your writing styles really good, both speech and description, I have no idea how you manage to make such brilliant long chapters.

Anyway please update as soon as you find the next chapter.

Sincerly,

Scales
Chaos Tears chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
i love this story and everything about it ! specially the length, i LOVE long stories so much. There's so much more to read ! PLEASE update soon !
XcrimsonroseX chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
That was a really good chapter.
EllipsisObsessed chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
great start please update soon )
rE2HseCPtQ2dbut5U chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Normally when writers bring their own superheroes into the picture, it ends up really lame. But you've done a fantastic job of it. This seems like it's going to be a great story. You have few or none grammatical errors (you'd be surprised how many people get careless) and express your characters well. I love Rebelle's name. Can't wait to see how this will progress. This is going on my favorite stories list.

Mystyre