Reviews for Love's Labor Lost and Found
kagoma-solma chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Can't wait for more
kagoma-solma chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Unusual couple but love it and great start
CuriousCate chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Aw- Probably one of the best Sayid/Claire stories i've ever read!
Mrs Don Draper chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
I think you should continue tis story because it is very sweet and well written. I, too, think that Sayid needs to fine another girl and Claire would be perfect for him. Nice job! :)
Kellyjean27 chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
Wow, I really love this story. You made the people seem so real, and since I am not loveing were they have gone on the show, gotta love it. I think that the partnership between Clair and Sayid is great. I was not a real Shannon/Sayid shipper but I really like the way you have moved the storyline on. Please continue. I am waiting for more.
faded photograph chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
PLEASE update soon this is really good and really really sweet
ICanStopAnytime chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
I look forward to a continuation.
ICanStopAnytime chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Thanks for the link. (You know me as interested on the other forums.)

I really enjoyed this story. I could even possibly see it happening if they stayed on that island for a very long time (as you know, I had them as close friends in my story). I like the way you draw Sawyer too.

Here are my favorite lines:

Gratitude, he told himself. That’s what he was feeling.

(I like the denial…)

well, you took what life handed you and dealt with it. You didn’t sit around discussing it.

(good description of Sayid, I think)

With Shannon, the attraction was immediate and intense. He knew exactly what he wanted. There had been passion between them right from the start. The quieter feelings of loving her, of being in love with her, came later.

(I think a very apt description of how their relationship would have gone)

Okay, now onto chapter 2. I hope Charlie doesn’t do anything stupid.
fading-spark chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
Wow, this is a great story! Please update soon! )
beatlechicksteph chapter 2 . 10/18/2005
I REALLY want you to update this story. Please do it real soon. PLEASE
xlostangelx chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
The first chapter was a bit long, but it's a great stor-I can't wait for more...even though it's been like three monthes since you last updated...hurry up!
Ladywilde chapter 2 . 10/7/2005
What no Charlie/Claire love - any who - I LOVED this story - what a action packed story - just like watching an actual show and I just adore your use of description.. really this is an awesome story - you must update - Claire-centric fan fics are always welcomed - Kudos!
Anna chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I LOVE it..that's all I can really say..I loved it. :)
gitania chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
Great story! I love this pairing! Sayid and Claire are so sweet together - a real little family. Great job depicting Sawyer, too, he can be a difficult one to get right! It was grand, can't wait for more.
MutantEnemy chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Sayid/Claire is a pairing I'd never considered before, but I liked it in this story. I'm not a Charlie/Claire shipper, so the idea of Claire being with someone else doesn't bother me at all. Sayid, Claire, and their little family is really sweet. Charlie is in character being his usual annoying self. I'm sure he would act like a petulant child about Claire taking care of Sayid's baby. Get over yourself Charlie! I really liked that Sun and Jin got back together and started a family themselves. Jin's reaction to fatherhood is so cute. Great story. You should do a sequel. Kate still needs to have a baby and Claire and Sayid need to have one together. There should definitely be more pretty Sayid babies running around the island. :)

Anyway, I really enjoyed it. Good job.

Btw, you might want to think about enabling anonymous reviews. You'll probably get more feedback that way.