Reviews for The Friendship Necklace
oooOutisooo chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This is really refreshing. THANK YOU FOR NOT BASHING! :)
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Very sweet, and totaly beliveable. :)
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Aww. i do think, if, given a chance, Kagome could befriend anybody, Including Kikyo. and you make them sound like they could be pretty good friends, so good job. :)
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Great it relly fills in how Kagome feels. Thought Kikyo should have stayed dead, I'm not a huge fan of hers. I could understand her in this story.
Say0mi Saki chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
aw that was so pretty!
Sakurastarmoon chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
That was really good. Good job! :D
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
- i like how you dont make kikyou a bad person unlike most other people -
Tragic Priestess chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
They were all in character. I think they could be friends if they could actually communicate more.
fitzefitcher chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Aw... That was so cute. :3
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
i have always thought that kikyo could have taught kagome how to better use her powers, like the time they were trapped in the cave. maybe beyond all of the mundain 'girlfriend' stuff, like hair braiding, i would like to think that some miko training took place.

very beautifully written.
Patukum-chan chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I. Loved. It.

I'm such a fan of Kikyou and Kagome, this just helps me love for them. Thank you, and congrats on writing a wonderful one-shot.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Ah maybe Kikyo needs friendship and KAgome needs to understand Kikyo more.
suikidoen chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
aww i might dislike kikyou but i guss it oka

! it was kawii
Shiroku Inu Taisho chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
This is a very good story. If only people did more like these. 10 out of 10. T-T lucky
Gizmo369 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I don't think I've even read a story quite like this before. You're such an amazing writer and have such awesome ideas all the time. I'm so jealous of you P!