Reviews for A Worm Tale
Virtuella chapter 1 . 4/15
Haha, now I will have to live for the rest of the day (and goodness knows for how much longer) with the mental image of a baby woodworm coughing up splinters...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Best. Joke. EVER.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Good one.
Mihzuki chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I loved it! Super cute, totally hilarious, great characterization. "You would think that, Wormtail." CLASSIC.
mckinnon-m chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I died laughing. Great!
ike3 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Love the pun :D
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I liked your pun. It made me laugh.
LightDarkandChaos chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
... Nope, no shame at all. Still funny though.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Worth the joke in the end, really. I liked this a lot-very funny!
AliceIsLost chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Ok so it took me a couple minutes, but I just got that pun at the end! Haha good job! Very lighthearted and funny!
TheMaraudersaremyhomies chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Brilliant oneshot and great punchline!
Leah chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Nice! I love a play on words! I can't believe I didn't think of that...
sockpuppet82 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
"Because it was such a good example of Potter calling the Kettleburn Black."

AHAHAHA! *dies* hehehehe

I wish you'd put in a line between the last line and your A/N though, it was confusing at first

(in case you dont' know how, go to document manager and edit a line into it before submitting. i only say so because i didn't know how to for like 3 chapters of Floccinaucinihilipilification, my fic, and yes, I HAVE learnt how to spell that monster of a word after all that time and no, surprisingly, I don't remember what it means:P)

er... sorry for going on about me! :D

I love how they were having a war and the teacher didn't notice lol, where was Lily! I only just noticed! :)

Luurve it, last lines the best :D
Arianna Elizabeth Jackson chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
i love this. It's just so perfect. Right about now I think I like Maureders and Second Gen. more then the origanal stuff. THis is halarius. But, what did Lily think about the whole thing?
yolapeoples chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Priceless! *laughs* Puns rock the world!