Reviews for To Forge the Future
Hungarian Horntail chapter 54 . 1/12/2006
You are cruel! Why did you have to kill McCormick and let Kenny live? Please get rid of Kenny soon!

Apart from that, the story's wonderful, as usual.
Vague Lenore chapter 54 . 10/4/2005
As usual, your writing is surberb. When are you loading your next story?
Eileen Harris chapter 54 . 9/19/2005
I've read all the earlier parts and I think you may actually be getting better. (Tough to do since I thought you were doing pretty well already.) I like the things you've done with the characters, but I have a little problem with Amanda not wanting to have a child. If you'll remember when she met Anne and what she said about Kenny, you might want to rethink her attitude or build a reason for it changing.

Thanks for writing.

Eileen
colorfree chapter 54 . 9/18/2005
Whew! So happy you kept Phillip alive. :o) Once again thank you for a well thought out story. Loved it.
D chapter 54 . 9/18/2005
The ending - jumping to an epilogue - seemed a bit abrupt. I'm glad to see the storyline will continue wither Volume 2. I hope we'll learn more about this mysterious immortal who'd seen Derrick in his teacher's memory. Why did he see Derrick? What's so special about this other, apparently ancient sword?

I anxiously await the next installment.
Sarai chapter 54 . 9/17/2005
Elle, I enjoyed this story. I was surprised to see this chapter as an epilogue. I feel you kind of leaped and left a lot out. I hope the next book will have a better fit. In general, I did enjoy this story.
D chapter 53 . 9/17/2005
AH! Don't leave us hanging, please!
Sarai chapter 53 . 9/17/2005
Good chapter!
Sarai chapter 52 . 9/16/2005
Glad you killed the bad guy. Nice chapter.
stcobb chapter 51 . 9/15/2005
More right now!
Sarai chapter 51 . 9/15/2005
Good job! I hate cliff hangers! LOL
colorfree chapter 50 . 9/15/2005
Not that you will change what happens next since you've probably already written it, but if Phillip is killed I will be so very VERY upset. Just thought I'd share.
stcobb chapter 50 . 9/14/2005
Of course you would stop there...
Sarai chapter 50 . 9/14/2005
Nice job! I hope the bad guy is dead.
Sarai chapter 48 . 9/11/2005
Nice chapter. Update soon.