Reviews for In the Twinkling of an Eye
naru894 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Actually, this is the first supernatural ad/ss that i ve seen, is not unoriginal, at least in my point of view

interesting story XD

take care,

Naru894
SnapeAngel chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
very neat
Koulin chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
All I coulod say is:

One of the best SS oneshots ever
person chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
brilliant thats pretty much how i see him
kalena chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I loved this! You know, this is the first time I've ever heard anybody mention V being just a little bit afraid of Snape. It's so realistic! If there’s already a wealth of supernatural AD/SS out there, I haven't seen it, so this is VERY original to me. :)
Catmint chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I love this! I really really love how you show Severus in the shades of grey in which he lies. You've got his character down very well.

I never really thought about it until I read this, but I reckon you're right - Voldemort probably *is* a little scared of Severus now! If he can do Dumbledore in, why can't he do Voldie in as well?

Excellent work!
Tharin chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I really like this story, because you've written Snape's character very well. Neither light or dark, but some shades of grey, and I think this is an accurate describtion of him. The idea that now Voldemort has a reason to be afraid of him is interesting (and I guess it really makes a good thought to conjure a patronus *g*).

But the best part was Voldemort's: "At the first sign of insubordination from you, I shall personally bind you rigid and leave you and a copy of The Master-Torturer’s Handbook on Potter’s doorstep, on a day when Moody has come to tea. Do you understand me?" Who would have guessed the most evil wizard alive has a sense of humor?
Neous chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Poor Severus, thinking he can get just one single little moment of peace... but hey, at least the meddling ol' coot is still around:)
Romulus chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Great job! Nice stpry and a cool idea. Thanks for sharing!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Nice bit here. I like the change to Snape's reputation, both with the DE's and with Voldemort...
Bellegeste chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
This is the dilemma of tyrants the world over - when does a powerful ally become a threat? The road to despotism. So poor Snape is forced into an even more untenable position - even the killing of Dumbledore has not fully consolidated his position in the eyes of Voldemort. But if the thought of his new power is strong enough to conjure that Patronus, perhaps Voldie is right to be concerned...

Glad you're in the ranks of the pro-Snapers!
JustJeanette chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
There is another chapter forthcoming? I hope so.

Particularly loved this passage:

“At the first sign of insubordination from you, I shall personally bind you rigid and leave you and a copy of The Master-Torturer’s Handbook on Potter’s doorstep, on a day when Moody has come to tea. Do you understand me?”

Very good start.
duj chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
surprised I missed reviewing this till now, maybe that was one of the ones that went west during a site malfunction. Great story, humour amakes the angst stronger.
Towie chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
beautiful writing... i've avoided addressing snape to any true extent so far in my novel... feel free to read if you like...

Snape is quite a character... i have a feeling he will somehow redeem himself, just to be tempted again... im just not sure...
Kamp chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
interesting. i'd like to see where you're going with this.

oh. and after having boycotted the sixth book for fear of what would happen to my favorite characters, i have finally finished it. and i have to agree, there were other factors affecting his actions. and whether or not he is "evil", there is still much room for interpretation. though, i am also very interested in a severus snape that can make death eaters and bloodthirsty werewolves alike cower in his presence.