Reviews for Abyssal
sunshinelexi chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Very well written. It's a couple it took me a while to think of, but it works for the same reasons as Harry/Draco slash. This is definitely one of the best HP oneshots I've ever read.
silver screen icon chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
*stunned face*

...

i would have never pictured them together... never would the idea of these beautiful and powerful wizards together ever have crossed my mind... but such beauty they possess together.. i absolutely love it.. so forbidden... so alluring.. im so glad that this idea crossed your mind.. because now that i can see it i don't understand how i ever could have been blind to it..

it was a beautifully written story

silver screen icon

xx
The Lovelorn Angel chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I've never been a fan of the Lucius X Sirius pairing, actually I've never even thought about it much. I've always liked Remus and Sirius together. But, this story, changes everything. _ This story is very powerful and arousing.
trueblood chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Wow...just wow. That was extremely powerful and beautiful. Great metaphors and brillantly in character in my opinion. Absolutely amazing and how can you not love Sirius/Lucius slash. I mean come on! Fantastic thanks for posting!
The Tornado Chaser chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I don't even like slash, and I thought this was fantastic. A tad confusing, but otherwise pretty fucking awesome.
melly chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
i have one sound for you: ie

amazing comparison, very delicate but powerful metaphors
remmie chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
This is an amazing story. Very well written. I'm not fond of this pairing...but I can't resist a good slash story. This is truely wonderful...in a sick and twisted sort of way.
winky-wink chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Putting aside the disturbing pictures this brough forth in my mind, I must say it was written really really well.
penraven chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Ooh, poetic. I like it. Also the bizarre pairing - it works, strangely enough. It has the feel of a perfect miniature about it. I'd love to see something longer.
Silver Ice chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I like the link to the North Sea and I like how you mentioned that every meeting between them was a competition for dominance without a known winner. Keep writing!
blahfugginblah chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Reading this pairing is rather unconventional for me, but regardless, your writing is simply superb. Keep up the great work!

The One and Only