Reviews for My Soul Was Lost
debkay chapter 11 . 10/4/2008
what a great start - is it to be finished?
poegrrll chapter 11 . 2/18/2007
I just wanted to say that I LOVED yer story! I want to know if you will continue the story "My Soul Was Lost" I would love to hear more of Erik & Christine.
lady wen chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
Wow, this is a gem. can't wait to the next update. wendy
Hope chapter 10 . 5/24/2006
This is good. Insightful as to Christine's state of mind. Hope you update.
MyDarkAngelErik chapter 10 . 5/20/2006
Me: wowzers

Erik: yea

luv ur crazy reviewers

OG and MyDarkAngelErik
ktswaz chapter 10 . 5/6/2006
I love your story! Please continue!
caitreylove chapter 10 . 5/3/2006
Yay! A new chapter! And what an evil cliffhanger with the letter...what will happen at the gate of Rue Scribe? Do update soon. Your writing is like listening to glorious music with the way you use words.
Twinkle22 chapter 10 . 5/3/2006
I like the letter...for me it just shows that he's changed and I can't wait to read what Christine will do next! GREAT job! I hope you update soon! please! :)
MyDarkAngelErik chapter 9 . 3/24/2006
Me: hurray u updated!

Erik: i wasn't in it

Me: well you did get mad at Christine last time

Erik: oh yea

luv ur crazy reviewers

OG and MyDarkAngelErik
squishmich chapter 9 . 3/22/2006
I find myself reading a summary which sounds interesting...then to a chapter, and then another chapter until I have reached the ninth chapter. Summaries are really bad in the sense that you cannot tell the degree of writing or how well it will be recieved. I truly was interested in this story, simply from the summary and I'm glad I took the plunge into the mesmerizing world you've created. Its beautiful! I cannot wait for you to update more! Usually there are stories that are so good, yet remained unfinished, almost for months! I really hope you continue to update, as it seems like a story that will gather lots of reviews and fans. I'm definitely hooked and loving this story! Its so pure, yet refined and mysterious. The writing is unique, modernized and yet so mature and stylish. I'm really impressed. I look forward to more chapters and romance. *sigh* romance is a truly wonderful thing. Cheers!
Twinkle22 chapter 9 . 3/22/2006
I think you really captured the meaning of the title in this one chapter! FANTASTIC job! can't wait to read more! :)
majormomma chapter 8 . 3/3/2006
One of the few stories worth reading. I'm anxious to see how this story turns out. I'm glad Erik is being difficult - I would lose respect for him if he welcomed Christine back too easily and quickly.
LiesBecomeTruths chapter 8 . 12/15/2005
Yay! You updated!
Twinkle22 chapter 8 . 12/14/2005
very interesting..I like how it was written! I can't wait to read more! please update really soon! :)
TangoOFDOOM chapter 8 . 12/14/2005
Hm...interesting. I'd like to see if Christine ever returnes to 'Daae'. I'd very much appreciate that. Soo...yeah. Brava