Reviews for This Is The Way We
elwren75 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
"And so without a word, the decision was reached—she would never ask him why he bothered with the show of fighting a battle he couldn't lose and he would never ask why a girl of only twenty insisted on covering every spare inch of skin she could. It was somehow recognized that they both had secrets and accepted without qualms—the silent understanding was that whatever they were or had between them wouldn't be about what they didn't say, but about what they did."

Your talent is WASTED on fanfiction. Go get paid for writing a novel. Wow.
elwren75 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I have a vague memory of reading this before, but I'm so glad I found it again. I love Logan and Marie's immediate semi-trust and banter. And the way Logan shows her a subtle respect even though, on the service of things, he wants to imply that he could not care less. Wonderful characterizations in this story. I love it!
Ebony10 chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
This really is one of the best R/W fics I've ever read. I love it.
elwren75 chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
That was just pure awesome writing. I love the plot and the resolution. You have Logan and Marie down perfectly. Only thing is, I would have loved to see Logan actually physically kick Scott's ass out of there. But otherwise, very, very well done!
Kari-demon chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
this was the best Rogan fic i've read yet.
Divamercury chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
Great little AU story! Really enjoyed this version of their relationship. Awesome job! Thanks for sharing it with us!

DM
Stephanie M. A chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
such a great fic

u nailed the characters perfectly

if logan and marie met like this, i could see it all panning out like that
Chickaboo chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
This was an amazing fic. I absolutely loved it. Just wish there was more.
Elliesmeow chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
That was great. Love without all the hearts and flowers.

-Ellie
LM3795 chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
I loved this story, you did a really great job, I'm a fan of Wolverine/Rogue too and this creative way of them meeting had me hooked!
lady scribe of avandell chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
Oh wow. That was lovely. Possibly the most brilliant short AU fic I have ever read. Wonderful.
www chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
incredible.
Verity Kindle chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
I love this story! It's so in-character and well written. Wow. Just..really sharp, compelling, concise writing. Well done.
Malonami chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
wow thats a different way to do thing huh?...haha stupid moose.
shiny silver grl chapter 3 . 12/23/2005
Ooh, love this one, too! I don't meet many people who like the Wolverine / Rogue combination, the way I do, but I don't really see how you can't, after the first movie!

This is a great fic, full of all of the good things that make me go "squee!". lol. Funny and sad and angsty in all the right places. Good job :)

-sil