Reviews for Dollshouse
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
oh, now I have the good shivers!

great stuff here

this looks very promising

very engaging read

love the last sentence
Ariesque chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
Well, I'm happy to say that after trying to access this story on two different computers in less than four hours, it actually turned out to be worth my time!

Thanks for the read-it was nice to have someone convey Piotr with such real feelings. He was very lucky to have all the tables turn in his favor :)
Dark-bat chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
adorable. absolutely adorable.

It's so lovely. I love how shy and... shit, what's the word... unconfident Piotr is. He's so endearing and wonderful. (man, words are DIFFICULT at 3 in the morning)

I hope you write more Kiotr stories, I'll definately read them.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
This is such as sweet story. I find myself holding my breath waiting to see what will come next. It does not hurt that I love Kiotr. Thanks for sharing.
darkstorm5000 chapter 3 . 10/19/2005
Nice stuff, especially that ending!
dark88poet chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
I hope you continue. This story is really good.
Crash Slayer chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
oh i love kiotr! please write on! you are showwing these characters and their emotions quite well...
iamhollywood chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
really cool story. I liked the way you described Piotr's following Kitty around and how it made her feel. You obviously put a lot of work and thought into this story and it has paid off very nicely. Great job!
They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
Wow, this is awesome. Beautifully written, it has a poetic air, with a very intreguing layout. Really, really good. Very diffrent from what I usually read, but in a good way.

-Orange
darkstorm5000 chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
Another nice installment, this time from the opposite POV.
darkstorm5000 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Nice little ficlet, examining some of Piotr's more random thoughts.
iamhollywood chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Very cool. You must have put a lot of time into this and I hope you keep posting chapters for it. The way you described Rogue was excellent and Piotr's reasoning was very much in character for him. Great job.