Reviews for My Son
kiyo-dono chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Yeaa.. I liked this. :) I always wanted to hear that discussion; Kenshin telling Kenji the truth about his past. I always wonder, how will Kenji react? What kind of man will this make Kenji? Good mini-fic. '
Perseverance chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
This is so sweet! Great job!
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
It makes you wonder what if Kenji ever did learn of Kenshin's past? Well that certainly would be interesting. Very interesting story, excellent detail and grammer.

Ruto Kuntai
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Aw, that's gorgeous. Love how Kenji distracts him from his depressing thoughts.
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
:) Sweet
Warg chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Very nice story.

The repetetions were put to great effect.

The swings from joy to anxiety to happy acceptance were seemlessly put.

Nice work
Yvi-sama chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Oh, that was so kawai!

I wish it would be longer *the story love* .x

bye bye

Yvi
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Aw, what a cute story. I love stories about Kenshin and Kenji together, which there are too few of. The ones I do find are usually based on that godawful Seisouhen/Reflections timeline, which I never read. Thanks for bringing a little hope to a disillusioned Kenshin fan.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Ah, Zig-zag, you did it again! What a wonderful short story! I absolutely loved it! You captured the moment so well! Poor Kenshin, he is so happy and yet still feels so stained. Thank you so much for writing this!
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Aw... *more ooing and awwing at the beautiful Kenji-cuteness...* And Kenni-chan is so cute in this one too! The whole, "He had a song. A son. He had a son! He and Kaoru had a son. A son! A son! He had a son! He could teach him how to cook, how to tend the small garden they had, games, and all SORTS of things!" Oh my gosh.. too cute and funny! You totally pictured Kenshin. As well as his intense worry of Kenji finding out about the Hitokiri Battousai. Which.. we all know... he does eventually and actually hates his father for it; or so they depicted in the OAV or OVA or whatever the hell it is.

Good one-shot! Very cute and fluffy.

Chibi
Khrysalis chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Very sweet.

One of the first things I thought about Kenshin when I first began exploring his story was that he had probably figured for a long time he would never have a legacy.

You captured the moment beautifully, exactly how I thought he would feel when he held his newborn son for the first time and realized that he was really, truly a father.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I really like how you had Kenshin run the gamut from shock, surprise, joy, concern and anxiety only to be literally pulled back to the here and now and the joy and beauty of the moment.
tsumesgirl05 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
good the worrying that kenshin has to do for kenji's furture.
maxy-chan chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Aww... Sswweet! Poor Kenshin, how to explain a past... you know what? I'll write a fic about that myself, hehe (if that's okay with you)... thanks for the idea XD
lolClaidi chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
KAWAII! this is so fantabulously written! i just love how you portrayed kenshin! and kenshin thinking of teaching kenji to cook. ahaha. but that's really something our oro-chan would do though. hmm. wondering, can babies grip onto something so soon after being delivered? and even if they could don't they like leave their eyes closed for like i have no idea how long? newborns can't really giggle already can they? hmm... sorry for writing all that, i was just wondering and all. this was really well done. i liked it a lot. kawaii!

-meeh