Reviews for TPDoEQ, vol V: Tartan Holiday
Random Reviewer the 2nd chapter 19 . 3/7
oh the magic of TV Tropes that has lead me hear. thoroughly enjoyed the series, but now I get to suffer withdrawals like everyone else. Is it bad that I want a fluffy smut fic about their wedding night? lol
MoonRose91 chapter 20 . 9/22/2012
I am excited to see Elizabeth Skinner Diaries soon.

I can't wait to see if they have a boy or a girl first!

Bookworm Gal chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
The action and/or suspense seemed to diminish in the later books, but you are still a talented writer. Nice work.
whenifallxx chapter 20 . 7/27/2008
What a wonderful series.

Great job :)

And, I hope your 2007 was better, and that 2008 is going well.
myrmidryad chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
i am so, so glad i found this after you finished it. i don't think i would have been able to bear such a long wait as 2 years lusting after such a brilliant fanfiction.

lady norbert, you have given me three clooective days of absolute fanfic-reading pleasure. my most sincere thanks. you have an amazing sense of humour, as do those who help you. kudos.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 17 . 1/5/2008
*dies laughing at the idea of Jekyll in a 'skirt'*
Mythigal chapter 20 . 1/3/2008
No apologies needed for the long writing process-one assumes that no matter how much you may enjoy writing, you also have a real life, which must take precedence.

And, may I also say, the story was worth the wait! Brava!

And, since I've freely admitted to being greedy, I'm looking forward to reading more of your fiction, fan or otherwise. Please post notice here when (WHEN!) A Study In Charlotte is due to be published, I promise to buy a copy!
Lady Dragonryder chapter 20 . 1/3/2008
Oh my...I nearly cried when I realized that it was over. But then, you did make that wonderful loophole, so I'm not as sad as I may have been. *hugs* I hope your illness stays in the background and allows you live a normal life, and wish you the best of luck with your novel. I hope to read the further adventures of Elizabeth soon. Now why does it feel like I'm saying farewell to an old friend?

~Robin
Miss Quartermain chapter 20 . 1/3/2008
I say you continue! I wanna know if the Skinners (How funny to call them that) Have any kids! And Alex and Tom! Don't be so cruel as to give us THAT tidbit and not come through with it! A new series! The gods demand it!
Lady Dragonryder chapter 18 . 1/2/2008
You updated! *dances around the room*

They're about to get married _ I'm so happy now! Finally read the first graphic novel just yesterday, so this was great timing! Hope to read more soon!

~Robin
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 16 . 12/11/2007
Very nice chapter. Glad to see it's up at last!
Miss Quartermain chapter 16 . 12/10/2007
I love these stories! i have been rereading them lately, and they are even better than the first read! Update soon!
Mythigal chapter 16 . 12/10/2007
Superb, as usual! All past compliments and observations apply. I must say, I will be sorry to reach the end of Elizabeth's adventures, but I will look forward to more of Allan's Observations..!
Miss Quartermain chapter 13 . 10/31/2007
Aw! Just so much love here! "I'm not free...I'm a kept man...And I like it this way."

I almost squealed out loud, which would have been bad since i'm in a library. *giggle* I want Rodney for my own!
Miss Quartermain chapter 15 . 10/9/2007