Reviews for Even Geniuses are Idiots Sometimes
RosePetal7 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I liked the episode but you gave a whole new perspective on the underlying issue. Excellent job! This could've totally played out on screen :)
jsab1974 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I liked the episode, but this is definitely a great alternative. I always thought that Sara would be angry more than hurt that Grissom didn't pick her..

but opinion...

Thanks for writing this.
YouSpeakToMySoul chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
God, I wish the episode had ended that way! I loved it either way, it was beautifully witten. I love the references you made to both episodes and I loved the interaction with the team at the start. I wanted to hit Grissom and then hug him, he can be an insensitive dork at times but he's my favourite dork and he really does care and you shown that really well. My new favourite story of the day, absolutely loved it! 3 x
jmstevens chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Agree whole-heartedly with the title. Grissom *can* be an idiot. Lol. At least Sara isn't afraid to speak her mind.

Great job.
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I havent seen that episode but I did like your take on it :-D

Jess x
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
If only that was the actual ending . . . oh well, this fic was very well written! Great job at putting the first and last lines in!

Aphrodite876 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Wow! That's a very good story. You've captured the characters beautifully. I love the references you made to both episodes. Very nice. :)

~Aphrodite (aka Athena from CSIFiles)
g-lady-01 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
nicley written...and believable.

csmit99 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
this is exactly as it should have gone:)
taramis chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Wow, this is the best reponse to the challenge I've read! Love how you've written Sara - I like her angry better than angsty most times.

honestly SidlemyIdol chapter 1 . 8/3/2005

Ok I wanted to hit and then hug

It was really really nice fic...forensicsgirl.

You should write more of such short fics...

We don't have to bear the pain of waiting for another chapter..hehe.

Well..that's how I wanted Sara to be...full kickass.

Once again..well done..

Eden Eyes chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Aww, that was awesome! I wish that they would actually make that exact episode! If you couldn't tell, I am a very BIG Gun shot resadue fan! ( GSR)

Keep up the outstanding work! You should continue this, it is excellent!

Keep that in mind, if you ever need any help, my email is

:) Sidle Chick
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Hey that was me! I *knew* that one quote sequence looked familiar. I was about to scream 'PLAGIARISM' when it occured to me to read the author's notes. Duh! Anyway, I'm liking your fics a lot. This was no exception. I just love a happy ending.
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Great job. Awesome story. I hope you do more challenges in the future. (-)
vsky chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I loved this! Thank you for sharing this beautiful experience. They were so in character! I could just see this actually happening. One question though...why do writers refer to the guys as children like Brass did at the beginning? Was this ever done on the show?