Reviews for Reincarnation
WaT-SM chapter 15 . 4/3/2006
WOW! grreat story! [you should have made sam and martin get back together when he asked though... hehe it would have made it better...
alwayshope389 chapter 15 . 12/12/2005
Yay! Yay! Yay!
vampyfreak chapter 15 . 12/9/2005
another great ff from you! i loved it and with a nice happy ending to rap it up! so looking forward to those other ff in the making you were talking about it!
vampyfreak chapter 14 . 12/6/2005
I love your FF! keep writing! i check to see if you have updated first thing everytime i'm on the net! (sorry for not reviewing before just started doing that) really looking forward to the next chapter!
alwayshope389 chapter 14 . 11/18/2005
GREAT updates! Please add more asap! I love this and i hope that Danny gets a happy ending!
GreggoAddict chapter 14 . 11/16/2005
great chatper. everytime i start to think like the story is over then BAM new chapter lol. Kepp on the updates and I love the action parts!

Nicole Taylor chapter 13 . 11/9/2005
Amazing. I love it. I think Danny Taylor fiction stories are great. He's got such a disturbing backgroud that it's so easy to make great stories like this. Great job.

N. Taylor
sosori chapter 13 . 11/3/2005
another great chapter, yeah Danny Taylor is finaly back on the team, I hope he'll find lucia... please update soon and thanks for your story
Dani chapter 13 . 11/1/2005

I cannot wait for more!
GreggoAddict chapter 13 . 10/31/2005
dun dun dun! Good chapter, I'm glad Danny is back on his feet. Keep it up and update soon!

Drakcir chapter 12 . 10/25/2005
*Jumps up and down happily*

"Welcome home, Special Agent Danny Taylor".

Loved it!

Although, confused... how has the 'sick CIA dude' [gotta love how you write Fitzy] get dealt with?

I need more!

Update soon!
Joralie chapter 12 . 10/24/2005
OMG!please writte more, I don't ha ve other word!please writte more!
s chapter 12 . 10/24/2005
brilliant! i was smiling at the end. add more
rozzy07 chapter 12 . 10/24/2005
Yay Viv is okay ... I was desperately for a time that you had her 'done in' and as she is one of my fave WAT characters my bottom lip was a little bit a quiver! As for the ending with Jack & Danny - all I can say is 'sweet'. Go, keep giving me more. Please.
alwayshope389 chapter 12 . 10/23/2005
BIG SMILES! Cant wait for more!