Reviews for Mission to Macaven
Guest chapter 23 . 9/24/2016
Wonderful story. It is difficult to find good stories to satisfy the need for Obi. Haha, I think I'm funny at least. The story is really fluffy between the angst which is a guilty pleasure. It is refreshing how you made the love scene not lustful and more about their deeper feeling towards each other. It is an unfortunate rarity among fanfiction. Thank you.
swaaag chapter 35 . 7/1/2013
I liked the other one better but this was almost as equally amazing and I still love you! The ending was sad but so was the movie right. I like what you did with their daughter but I only wished you told us she was pregnant earlier( even though I kind of all ready assumed she was). I mean, they did it so many times...
OctoberOpal chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Your story was absolutely amazing. I love all the ups and downs those tow had to go through. But...why did the ending have to be so sad? *pout*
SerendipityAEY chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Rereading: I just love the romance, so sweet and honest and moving. Love!
ohhaymisskay chapter 35 . 1/20/2011
Ah-ma-zinggg. It took me hours to read it all but well worth it. I feel as though if this was apart of the plot of the movies and Obi-Wan had told Anakin of his marriage in some ways it might have saved the Republic.

My word...I am just...wow.

Thank you for this story.
Heartaches-by-the-Number chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Fortunately, I have a soft spot for Obi-wan, which drew me to this story immediately as I also have a fondness for xOC stories. The exchange of speech between characters is definitely well thought out, and of course there is plenty of Star Wars detail in there. So far, I like it.
Darthme1011 chapter 35 . 7/4/2007
Sequel?
DanzaPalooza chapter 35 . 3/21/2007
Very good...but sad sad sad.
pirateANDelf chapter 33 . 11/12/2006
I must ask you not to have her turn to the dark side because there are so many stories like that and they all end bad but anyway this is great continue!a.s.a.p
Vain x Life Poetess chapter 32 . 6/28/2006
cool
DewWater chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
They're so IN CHARACTER!

Question: is Amira actually in the movie? Because I don't really concentrate on the names of the other Jedi, besides the main characters, like Annakin, Obi-Won, Darth Sidias, ETC.
QhRider89 chapter 30 . 3/16/2006
-stares urgently at the computer screen in hopes that more will soon appear before her- :)
QhRider89 chapter 28 . 3/7/2006
wow...this is really getting good.
Lamminator chapter 28 . 3/7/2006
Haha..what in the Force...that's funny!

I haven't reviewed for a while...so, good chapter! D

P.S.-Thanks for the thanks!
QhRider89 chapter 27 . 2/26/2006
This was a good chapter, I love how you described that she thought that the whole chancellor being taken was staged..