Reviews for Choosing You
Disbelief Suspended chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I love you, you are wonderful, you can do no wrong (or at least, the wrong you do would be balanced out).

Such a sweet fic, a real 'dumb grin on my face for five minutes after I read it' kind of deal.

Though the end is a little bittersweet. Because they have no idea what's going to happen. And though it all works out, it's still just a little angsty. The foreshadowing in their conversation was nice. All around, an excellent fic.

Keep writing (this fandom needs more quality trad stuff)!
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
...Aw! I really want to see more of "Slayers", now. I have a very limited knowledge of the series, relying mostly on pics, one movie and a friends information.

Nice story, though. Totally cute as usual, and so loveable!
Luna chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Cute story! I liked it. Pretty much in-character, too. I loved how Xellos interrupted.
Ahria chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Most fics are placed after a certain season. I like the way you placed this one... it was oringinal and well written. _

-Ahria
nekochan chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Loved your fic! You write really well!
Death Boo chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
cute, lovely and very in place.

as I've grown to expect from you...

Slayers Next was the best of them all.
Sunlight Rocket chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
That was such a sweet story, but it makes me sad at the end. They don't know what's ahead of them, and it all turns out happy, but still... Anywhat, great story! Props to using my 2 all-time favorite characters (and thus my all-time favorite couple)! We need more LG fans in the fandom!

I hope to read more from you in the future!
CarolinaWhiteRose chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
This was really good! The references from the sory were excellently used and did not go unnoticed. Myfavorite part had to be when Lina told Xellos to go sleep on an Astral plane, and without warning just started reciting the Dragon slave attack. It was utterly hilarious. Well written! 2 thumbs up
linagabriev chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Loved it! Super sweet. Sorry I haven't been reviewing. I barely have time to read a story a day since I'm away from home right now.

I loved how this fit into the Slayers series. It explains alot.

I absolutely adored the fact that you explained why Lina finally decided to give up the entire world to save Gourry.

This story also explains why Lina was angry at the end when Gourry was given back his sword by Xelloss. Maybe she was hoping for another "moment" between the two of them? Without Xelloss this time?

::sighs:: Of course Xelloss would come up with a reason to bother the couple when he doesn't even really need sleep.

Anyways I loved this. Great job.
Noseless Wonder chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
A little out of sync with actual events. However, absolutely adorable and thought provoking. It put a lot about that time in perspective. Personally, it made me wonder if something much more serious would have sprouted in their relationship if they had merely had time alone during all of this to work things out. I also loved the two quotes at the beginning. I know it was a small detail and I usually skip things like that, but they meshed very well with the direction you took this story. I've read a few of your other works and I'd have to say, this is one of the best. Great work!
Tanwen Whitefire chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
THEY'RE SO SWET(my dentist loves you)totally cute and flffy chapter! i heart it! _ but, i probably should have figured out what the hell happened in NEXT before reading this too... -_-;;
Gerao-A chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Alandra: wonderfull fic, i love it

Sunny: it was very sentimental in my opinium

Ramon: keep up the good work