Reviews for Hip Shelf
ndesi62 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Is this really true? ive never paid close attention to how mothers hold their children... are hips really evolution's portable shelves? O.o
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
cute!
FelsGoddess chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Lol
totallyloud chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
hahaha funny!XD
Jasic chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
this was cute! i never read it before now when i was scrolling through your stories but i like it :D and ps: where does ron tell hermione he loves her in HBP?
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I lovd this story. It made me giggle. I lovedd it a lot a lot. It's going on my faves list, so totatly! I think it's so cute. And in character, kinda. D
Liz919 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
This story makes me giggle to no end. It's so very true too! My hubby and I have had this almost exact conversation in reference to our daughter before. Great story!
ga nat nat chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
XD! that was funny! you are really really good!
Hermione527 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Ah, that was cute. It had me laughing out loud at "See, you just stick your hip out and viola, portable shelf!" and at "No, I'm serious! You women have, like, a built in seta for your children!" Those two lines just got me.

A absolutely love the name Annabelle. No matter how much it sounds like a cow, it's awesome and people who think it is a cow name can go glue a pice of wood to their sides.

The title instantly caught my eye and I'm very glad I read it. Well written. The ending was good. You could have phrased it much...erm...worse..not worse..uh..more..for..older people. I guess. But you kept it kind of at a lower level, and I liked that.

-Bee )
RonHermione-LoveForever chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
A couple of run-on sentences, but what writer doesen't have a few grammatical errors... and good story. You stuck true to the essence of the characters which I applaud you for. And I like the name Annabelle.
untitledl chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Lol... that was cute.
Schnozberry chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Cool
lostwords chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Cool
RainbowKissed chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
aw! that was so sweet! I loved it!

cutehelenjames
Oasis Blackmore chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
It's not nice to listen to people's conversations. Heh. Because I'm SO totally one to talk! I probably eavesdrop more than anyone on Earth! Okay, maybe not, but I do listen to a lot of conversations I shouldn't. Anyway, this story was another cute(I hate that word)oneshot. I've been hearing so much, in the two stories I've read of yours, about "Summer's Romance". Should I read it? I'll try it out. _

~ Oasis