Reviews for Isn't it Grand What I've Managed to Do?
Lost chapter 10 . 2/9
Themes were nuanced and I felt did every one justice and felt very neat like you didn't show anything more or less then you should have to capture everything completely we didn't need to see anything more and I feel like see any of the other characters stories would have been detriment to Pegasus' story. All in all a very neat and clean package.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
It's half past one in the morning, I've got school tomorrow, my homework is undone, and I don't care. This was the best thing I've read in a while, counting published novels. Pegasus as a character deserve more than the comic relief treatment everyone seems to be giving him, and this did him justice, and then more. I can't thank you enough for the ending. I knew, or thought I knew, what his last choice was going to - would have to be, and to have it subverted in the most believable way... I have no words to describe it. Thank you.
Whiteling chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
Wow I did NOT see that coming!

At least they're happy wherever they are.
Maggie chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
Oh Wow. This is awesome! I love it so much. Faking your own death, always a good way to escape retribution. I'm glad those two got a happy ending, I was afraid they wouldn't. I couldn't stop reading this until I was finished. This is Definitely one of those fics where I say, "If only the real story had been like that." (logs on and faves)
DarkFlameOfTheMonkey chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
Well, that was THOROUGHLY enjoyable.

I'm grinning because the end was so satisfying, and I'm not screaming, "What, they all died dramatically against all expectation?" I've often found that a happy ending is nice, but doesn't always make a good story. What you've pulled off here is a lot of dramatic, in-character ups and downs, ending on a fabulous up.

A lot of characters' perspectives were brought in, making the whole story more solid... The dialogue and interactions were natural... And I particularly liked the opening paragraphs of each new perspective, little delights of detail.

So for that, congratulations and a big WOOOOOOOOH! :D
Tsavorite Garnet chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This is my third time reading this fanfic. I love stories that you can read over and over again with the same excitement of the first time.
Tsukarete chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
I am truly surprised this story does not have more reviews. It's definitely interesting, and I just love it!
93notes chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
O.O, O.O, O.O, and O.O!

That was one of, if not THE BEST fic I have EVER read. Like, seriously. I am in awe!

All the characters were IC, which is like '*sigh* FINALLY!'

Also, I'm a beta, and OMG it drives me crazy to see spelling mistakes. So when I read this fic it was the biggest relief not to see a SINGLE typo! OMG!

*happy dance*

But the best thing EVER was that you gave it a happy ending. I mean, how the hell did you make it happy, believable, AND good? When I was reading, and the spirits said 'This will end in agony' I was like 'no, I'm gonna be all depressed!' But it was GREAT! OMG! *luvs you*

OK, done ranting now. But really, that was so good.

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Strumwulf chapter 10 . 12/9/2006
Good story. I like how you played Pegasus and the others.
Azurite chapter 10 . 6/10/2006
Wow. I'll tell you what, wow. I read all 10 chapters in one sitting. It's late and I'm exhausted, but if this were in book form, it would definitely fit the form of something too good to put down. In my case, it was too good to tear my eyes away from the wretched monitor, even if I've been working on a computer all day.

I have to admit, I don't usually venture out of my preferred genres or pairings, but this fic came highly recommended as a rare example of Pegasus/Cyndia- and then it was further backed up as being an excellent fic. It only took one chapter's read for me to agree, and it didn't take much longer for me to get so absorbed in it- a true prose retelling of Duelist Kingdom, but with such rich layering and characterization, it almost makes me wish the real series had it happen this way. It's funny how this story had me pausing and trying to remember the final details of that first arc, or of the possibilities your story could have if something seemingly so simple went differently.

And it's all rather ironic, too, a rewrite of the beginning; a tale of an ending that isn't, or a beginning that is, all falling into place on the same day that the dub's final episode will air. Kind of tragic, or perhaps bittersweet.

This story is extremely well-written, and if review count is any indication of quality, you easily deserve thousands more than you've gotten, so I hope my pithy little review will contribute to what will one day (I am sure) be a magnanimoous amount of glowing reviews. I adore the twists, the suspense, the characterization. Absolutely excellent work.
S. S. S.570 chapter 10 . 4/29/2006
Hello, I just wanna say that this one is my fave pegasus/cyndia fanfic! it's really great and as a fan of pegasus, i thank u greatly for it!

S.S.S. 570
Shiro Ryuu chapter 10 . 12/9/2005
The story is absolutely beyond words. It is one of the best things I have read in a long, long, LONG time, and that includes professionally published original novels ;) The perfection of this story is just mind-boggling; I don't know what to say. The relationship between Pegasus and Cyndia is beautiful, the depth of Pegasus's character is wonderful, and the way you changed some things about Duelist Kingdom and left other things the same was just too cool. Even better was the way everything wound up being exactly the same in the end with this single exception of Pegasus having Cyndia; that was so elegantly done and SO cool :) Word cannot express how much I liked this one. Perhaps one of the best things I can say is that I think this is one of my favorite things I've read even out of your stories - that says a lot right there... Definitely one I'm going to remember for a long time, and bug the crap out of all my friends with trying to get them to read...
Yami Vizzini chapter 10 . 11/13/2005
I've never been a huge Pegasus fan, but this really made me sympathize with him- while still somewhat keeping his villainous aura (until the end, and I thought it was a great ending). Plus, the "gathering" of everyone towards the end was pretty neat- I half expected Dartz to show up! Incidentally, I guess this still ties in with Battle City, but the Orichalcos saga would need some tweaking- how would Pegasus's appearance be explained? Then again, who cares? I've simply read the story and enjoyed it. That's all that counts.
Sullen Kitten chapter 10 . 10/8/2005
Oh, and a happy ending too! ::does the dance of fabulosity::

(( For my last review- yes, I did mean 8. Stupid FF7 jag.)
Sullen Kitten chapter 9 . 10/8/2005
*snapsnapsnapsnap* Very, very good.

And ever-so enigmatic. It had touches of, well, pretty much all of my favorite things- Fausts 1 and 7, Artemis Fowl, Dame Agatha, and all around, it's ::whee!::worthy good.

I hope there's another chapter. Please. And more fanfic, in a similar style.