Reviews for Of Blood and Sakura
Fiapito chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Okay, I think I've never reviewed a story before but I just have to start doing it right now. You know you're a genius, don't you? This was freakin' amazing! And I really mean FREAKIN' AMAZING! ;D Just imagine me sitting at my desk as usual and suddenly I'm nothing but a screaming fan girl rolling on the floor just because of your story and your amazing -(yeah I use this word a lot to describe this masterpiece ;P) style.

I've enjoyed every single word :)

Sumeragi Sui chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
What can I say? It brought a smile to my face. )
Dark Angel Of Fire Ice chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
*applauds* Brilliant. Completely brilliant. *smirks* Poor little Subaru. He's lying to himself again. *evil grin* Very good work. I'm quite impressed.
Animegoil chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Nice. Very nice. I love the screwed up romances you come up with. They're so... eek, so very Seishirou/Subaru. Great fic. *sighs* Really, what makes it so twisted is how much Subaru despises but wants Seishirou, and the constant battle of whether to yield or stand his ground, but the unfortunate fact is that Seishirou always makes him yield. *pats SUbaru-kun* He needs a long vacation. _ Are you continuing this...? *hopes so*

Loved the emotional rush of this, well done _