Reviews for Drinking is a Stupid Hobby
SurroundedInDarkness chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
That's alright I didn't need my heart anyway.
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Read it, liked it, loved it, reviewed it! :)
You kept both Jiraiya and Orochimaru in character and I absolutely loved Jiraiya's reaction! :)
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
That was well written, with a pleasant mix of humor and drama. The relationship between Jiraiya and Orochimaru was very in-character, and the whole piece flowed smoothly.

I loved the postscript on the Akatsuki's invitation: "We are not a doomsday cult. We just want Power. Really." LOL!
cy-grl chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This is beautiful work :)
Bre Henson chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This is very well done!
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Great story. Twist had me reeling. WOnderful!
PaperDragonfly chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
That was really really cute, although the ending was bittersweet (the Akatsuki part was funny, though). Poor Jiraiya, poor Orochimaru.
azab chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
i liked it
niver chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Lawlz. Loveed it.
Kohaku Kawa chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
This is really good. I love Jiraiya's reactions to Orochimaru's acting like nothing's happened. They're very authentic.
whiteninja067 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
wonderful! you have excellent charactization! i really like this one. you're one of the few people who could portray Orochimaru. I love it!
Aguya chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
*Sighs* Another heart wenching piece about Jiraiya's and Orochimaru's friendship from you. I've returned constantly to reread The Road to Life and its many Detours, and finally decide to check your other stories in hopes of more OroJira friendship fics (or a pairing one, since I'm a yaoi fan). This one is very good, though I like The Road to Life better. Love your postscript from Akatsuki. And the whole bet about Jiraiya having 3 days to regain common sense. The last sentence kinda sadden me though, just like in your other fic. T_T You're an excellent writer.
GSYH chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
/This is not an invitation to a doomsday cult. Power is all we’re after. Really./

Maybe it was all the crack over at akatsuki_love yonder in livejouranl, but I can totally see Rei writing that note. Or maybe Deidara.

Nice, Orochimaru just out of Konoha, and before Kabuto was born, so he would be alone.
Trowa no Miko chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I'm not as fond of this fic as I am of all your other ones. I do like how everything turned out, though. I like your idea of how everything ended up happening to set the scene for what happened in the anime/manga. Did that make sense? /_x Anyway, it's pretty late and I have school. Will finish the rest of the fics later tomorrow/today depending on where you are.
Ouatic-7 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Loved the postscript on the note from Akatsuki(sp?).