Reviews for Will and Determination
KimiGoesCrazy chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Your story seems a little "forced" I used to have the same problem when I first started writting. When You write you need to have a good sense of the atmosphere and mood of the story. You need to be feeling the same mood as your characters to sufficiently write about it. I would suggest while you're writting to listen to music that is the same mood as what you're witting, it sounds silly but it really does help. I do love the plot though, and you have much better grammar than me XD good luck (:
Victory Is My Name chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
GASP! Loved this so so much! No kidding. I think this is prob my fav YYH fic! I think! Yes! A definite YEAH! God I love Callie - she is just too too adorable! Like a monkey! ...No, I didn't say that, Hiei did. Haha.. ..Anyways, yes I loved this, and I'm gonna read the sequence of this - there is one right? I read it at the bottom of this chap... I think..
Nah, the ending was cute! But no Hiei... But there's a sequence so it doesn't matter rly. Love this!
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
Hey, wasn't Botan and Yukina healers?
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 14 . 12/24/2012
Lol! I LOVE it! I love how they ended up getting the wrong girl!

Beware of the wrath of HIEI!

...

Oh, and Kurama! xD
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
Lol, who doesn't love an Uke boy? Especially yaoi fans? xD HAHAHA
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
My opinion of the Callie and Hiei pairing is...cute, cute cute, and HILARIOUS! xD
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Aw, I find it SO cute Yoko thinks Callie as his own Kit! Adorable xD
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
lol what is her eye and hair color?
Strawberry Poop chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
This is great and all but honestly- Hiei wouldn't call a girl a whore... o.o
tsukinopen chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
tsukinopen chapter 17 . 12/8/2011
wonderful oc
Sexykitsune-hime chapter 20 . 11/28/2011
i love the story. i love callie's personality, it sorta remind me of me. and i have just started to read the sequal.
luv4anome202 chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
OMFG! THAT CHAPTER MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD I HAD TO COVER MY FACE WITH A PILLOW TO KEEP ME FROM WAKING MY MOM!XD
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
he's her stepson and yet he shares the name of her blood son? and hiei's looking down on kurama for housing a human? seriously he already lives with 3 whata difference would a 4th make?

also it's gooto know that kurama thinks he can get used to it i just hope he warns hiei aout her glomping habbit!_!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 20 . 6/26/2011
Ok so not my favorite endding it didn't even feel like an endding theres still loss ends to tie up!