Reviews for What Must Be Done
Reader Castellan chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Wow! I can't help but feel sorry for Snape. You portrayed them rather well. I liked the way the conversation went, it was smooth and very natural, or how much natural Harry Potter can be! Really good story.
riverrat chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Brilliant story!
xpOplAmAgiCaLpOnyx chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Hahaha:)

“Severus, I’m simply asking you to kill me."

"Don’t tell me the urge has never crossed your mind.”

That made me laugh so hard!:)
CrzyAngelchic chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
very good telling of what happened at that time. I like
Xabelle chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
"But I would much rather meet death at the hands of a friend than an enemy." - I love this line. It sounds like something Dumbledore would say. :) Actually, your Dumbledore says many wise things. I've read other fics like this (plot-wise), but I think this one's one of the more believable stories.

Thanks for the fic! :)
Shandethe Sanders chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
*adores* This is precisely what I think the conversation was about. (I am still a proud member of the "Severus Is Not Evil" club.) You have a very clear, concise style. Keep writing!
Persephone Lupin chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Fully agree with your theorie! Love that sentence “Don’t tell me the urge has never crossed your mind.” I would have strangled the old coot on several occasions, LOL. Hope, Rowling will have something like this in store for us in book 7.
Anica106 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
*grins* You write Dumbledore well. He's not too heavy or stilted. And it seems like even though Snape seems to have betrayed everyone he's ever fought for, he has real trouble denying anyone anything. _ Good work on this.
DragonGrin - former TeenTypist chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Bravo! Poor tortured Sev. It'd be nice if Dumbledore left a letter, explaining it all to Harry and the Order, but that'd be too dangerous, wouldn't it? Excellent piece!
Ferret2 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Wonderfully written. You could really feel the emotion in the words and text and I must admit my eyes got a bit misty towards the end. I'm glad there are still people out there who still have faith in Snape. Merlin knows how hard it was to do what he did. Thanks for this.
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
precisely my thoughts... well writing...
Frannie1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
As usual, I like this one as well. You write for Dumbledore well-that sort of mystery and everything he has. I can't really capture that. I like where Dumbledore makes Snape give him his word. That's clever with the whole Harry thing...right. You know what I mean, don't you? Well, I think we talked about it anyway.

SEVENTEEN REVIEWS! Did you see that? You got more reviews in two days for one story than I've got in a month for most of mine! Grr. Well, keep writing. I want another chapter! Just kidding. I meant your Oliver-Sam North story. You should write in that. And then you should post it.
cecelle chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Very nicely done!
duj chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
The conversation sounds quite convincing. You've done an especially great job on Dumbledore's voice and personality.
catherine chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
awesome.

that's the only word that i can say to sum up this fic.

i loved your theory - because i refuse to think that dumbledore would fasely trust snape - not dumbledore. never dumbledore. i guess that's what everyone was thinking when they read that line in that chapter as well, eh?

anyway, it was wonderful - and even though this fic caused me to spoil the ending of the book for my best friend (i was so eager to read it to her that i blurted it out before thinking...yeah...we both started crying...i felt more guilty than i ever have in my entire life...) i still love it. ;)

thanks for the awesome os...write more...

~angelface04~