Reviews for What Must Be Done
Jaws chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
. . . and perhaps an interesting twist and sequel to your story be that Harry sees this (somehow) and how it effects what Harry must do ; ) . . . just a thought : ) like your story or exert as the case may be ; )
Oleander-Tea chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Good writing! I like it. I don't honestly believe Snape is on the Order's side anymore. I don't really know why I keep reading these fics.. -_-; But yours is very well written and very possible. [
hotcocoalatte chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Nice fic! Just like Dumbledore to speak cheerfully about his death! I agree that Dumbledore was pleading for Snape to kill him. He's still on the good side! -
Wade Scott chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Mwahahahaha! I'm glad others read into HBP what I did. Although I don't believe for one moment Severus Snape is a nice guy, or even a good man, I don't think he had much choice in the matter here. Nor did Dumbledore. At least Dumbledore knew that Snape would be merciful and use the AK instead of ripping his throat out like others...that would be messy.
Ivana chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Well, REALLY BEAUTIFUL - and REALLY SAD! I hope the conversation was like this, I hope the terrible boy Harry would realise one day what Dumbledore meant by the "easy and right ways." Unfortunately, I fear Harry will probably never understand it till the moment of some final battle - in which may Snape die protecting him. Well, THANKS once again for this story - I really enjoyed it!
selene salamander chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I absolutely agree with this point of view. This is too easy to making Snape bad, after all, and a little bit contradictory, why he doesnt kills Dumbledore after he returns very damaged with the ring?

I hope you will continue it soon!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
What a fantastic piece of writing! I like your style. Perhaps you can continue with this? Other one-shots of the Snape scenes in HBP, perhaps? I'd like to read what you have to write on what happens after Snape leaves the Hogwarts grounds.
Katie K chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
*sigh* I wish that this is REALLY that conversation between Snape and Dumbledore. I want the seventh book NOW!

Ahem. Impatience aside, this story was really good!
LarielRomeniel chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Thanks for a great vignette. I finished HBP in a day and have been aching to fill the void of unanswered questions.

There's more to the end of HBP than we know.
The Fruity One chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Oh... very good!

ALL HAIL THE FRUITY ONE!

P.S I have written a fic like this too. It's called 'The Plight of the Half-Blood Prince.'
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Yes! I'm glad someone else picked up on that subtle piece of the plot. Everyone else just seemed very eager to talk about how snape turned on the order
fallendreamz chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
after reading this...i dont hate snape as much now...lol
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Nice insight into possibly why Snape did what he did.

But I would much rather meet death at the hands of a friend than an enemy. - Great Line.
linguisticameencanta chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
seems very likely that it probably happened that way. I really don't believe Snape is on Voldemort's side. :-)
29 | « Prev Page 1 2