Reviews for The Watcher
xandria chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I like this! I didn't expect this to be about Reeve. That caught me off guard, haha. I'm not a big fan of Cait Sith either but I do adore Reeve. Well done! :-)
Ichiyume chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
lol, i like the baby chocobo thing! it makes me warm and fuzzy inside (Squee) cool fic, and TRUST ME, i have seen a longer author note. well, once again, cool fic, write another (or update another) soon!

ichi
Dizzied chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I never played the Final Fantasy's 7th game. However, I did watch the movie but I still am a bit confused "D.

Even if I don't know the characters very well, it would take a dunderhead not to notice that the characters are beautifully described!
AI chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
You made me think about Reeve in a new light. It makes sense that he is both a part of, and yet separate from, the group. The ending sentence is wonderful; it leaves a sense of sadness and loneliness. Good job!
AmayaSaria chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
::sigh:: I liked it a lot. Very interesting POV! FFVII is one of my favorites in the FF series! _
Kit Thespian chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
This was very good, and I was surprised that the watcher was Reeve. I thought it was going to be Sephiroth or someone like that. But this was very good, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I love Reeve, and I love Cait Sith (either one, they're the same to me).
Kyuunen chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
This was a great fic that briefly, but still comprehensively pieces together the characters that make the FFVII party. It gives a really insightful, honest view of them all that not only observes their obvious traits, but also a few of their truest colors. Reeve is also a pretty interesting character to be set as watcher as you don't really get to know him. Cait Sith and Reeve, though they may be inherently the same, do seem to have many differing personas.

It is also interesting to see that although Reeve is the one watching and observing the characters, naked insights on his own character are viewed as well.

Great fic. Kyuu
dahoughtonuk chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Yes, I can see what happened. At first I thought Sephiroth, but Reeve fits far better. And he makes a lot of sense.

He's an outsider throughout the game. He's outside the board, despite having a mass of responsibility. He's outside Avalanche, becaus eof his betrayal of the group. He seems to be outside danger, but he is taking a very big risk as we eventually find out.

Some minor grammar errors

Red XI as he had been none, her theft of their material

Still I could read it and read it well, Since there were so little.
Spoons1899 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Reveiwing my own, first as always!

I don't think I need to say much- the author's note says it all. Sorry it was so long. :)

Now let's see. . . "It is extremely helpful to use this opportunity to comment on an aspect of the story that can be improved. A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding tool for the writer."

I suppose I'm awful at reveiwing my own work then, huh? I am not providing myself with a "well rounded critique" thus I suppose I don't receive "the most rewarding tool". Ah well. I liked my story, so I guess that's what counts.