Reviews for BFF
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is definitely going to my favorites. It's a great little one-shot
ygirl87 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
my perspective chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
AW that was such a cute BBRae story!
Raven'sDarkSide chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
in the cartoon the are a stunning and gorgous color of emerald green as well. this is a cute story. sorry i had to put in those compliments abut his eyes because i get lost in them and he is my imaginary boyfreind.
reader chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Draco Blade chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I can't believe I never reviewed this story before. I truly cannot believe it. This, this story here, is one of my all-time favorite fanfictions. I can't tell you how much the story means to me, emotionally. It's rare an author can open up my heart with a story, but you succeeded. In so many ways. I love this story, and I'm so very glad you wrote it. Thank you so much!

Going right to Favorites!
pianoluv chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Oh, juicy! Ravan and BB just have to end up together! I luv it!
Artemis 85 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Kinda random, but it was excellent!
RaexBB72 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
In the beginning: Beastboy had it coming to him. Whoa! That must have been one expensive jewelry box. Wait, he made the jewelry box?

Aw!I love the ending. You just made my day. : ) : ) : ) : )
SunfireEyes chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I want a jewlry box like that!
jessica chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
that is the sweetest thing that i have ever read its beautiful i dont cry and if you could see me you should continue this little fanfic to make bb and rae kiss thatnks for rightin celebnen.
Aime Atem Itsumo chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
wonderful story, its so lovely. your description of the box was great, and i love the plot. quick thing to point out- the note "((or chocolate brown if you go by the cartoon))" was not very important, and it sort of disrupted the flow of the ending, which is the most important part. it would have been best to leave it out (not too many people care that much) and if you really thought it was necessary, you could have mentioned that the details pertained to the tv show before you started. despite that, this was a great fic.
Miss Apollo chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
so cute! this is so great! bb's eyes are green in the cartoon, too. o well. awesome one-shot! make more!
Raizara Black chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
That was SO cute! Eyes watering *sniff, sniff*. Aw... how fluffy. The jewelry box sounds GORGEOUS! Did you find it in a store or something online, cuz I WANT ONE! LOL. Seriously, though, the story was great and if the box IS real, tell me where to get one.

~Crazy Coww Lady
Missing a Member chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
aw... so cute! i love it.