Reviews for In Idle Hands
LadyNiko chapter 6 . 4/22/2008
Oh man, I just discover this story to see that it's abandoned? :)

Oh please, come back to this! I'd really like to see how you're getting the Carson & Sheppard out of this mess.

I really hope you do come back to it, since I really enjoyed what was written and hope to read more of it. You've done a really good job building the suspense here.
corkieshome chapter 6 . 9/3/2007
Great start! Hope you will continue. How do these guys keep getting in this kind of trouble? :0)
kiku65 chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
*poke* *poke* Life? I say, life?
seasons chapter 6 . 3/20/2007
wow I just found this fic and it is a great read. I noticed that you haven't updated in along while. I would love to read about what Beckett can help them with, oh and we had better not forget sheppard either.
seasons chapter 6 . 1/24/2007
just come across this fic and enjoyed reading it. Ilove Carson off world fics and would love to find out what happens next. Any chance of an update? Thanks for a great read.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
Oh, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post chapter 7! Why did you stop? PLEASE!
Miyth chapter 6 . 8/26/2006
Ah you need to finish this! It's a really interesting story so far, and I want to know what happens! You have some typos... okay a LOT of typos, but the writings good, and the story is exellent, so now all you need to do is finish ;) ! *hint, hint*

-Miyth
Heather chapter 6 . 11/10/2005
More, More, More. I want more. Not that I'm demanding or anything. Great work
Kodiak Bear Country chapter 6 . 11/9/2005
Must...have...more...soon! PLEASE!
Emma chapter 6 . 11/9/2005
Boy, am I dense - I'd thought the familiar-sounding women in the last chapter were villains they'd encountered somewhere during the first season on the show!

Anyway, please keep writing...and some whumping doesn't hurt either (for us anyway).
Soon to be world renown Gracie chapter 6 . 11/9/2005
*foams at the mouth* Update! Update! Update!
puddles1311 chapter 6 . 11/8/2005
Oh Dang! That sucks! Lets get some more whumpage in here! A round of whumping all around perhaps? Sounds good to me! Sweet chapter! Update soon, por favor!
flah7 chapter 6 . 11/8/2005
this is great.

Bummer for Carson and Sheppard.

Hope Bates and the others find them soon. Great stuff.
Jules47 chapter 6 . 11/8/2005
Looks like Major Sheppard and Dr Beckett are in serious trouble here. Hope help comes before it's too late.
lauren hedgehog chapter 5 . 11/7/2005
yay an update!

please keep going - I really want to find out how they're going to get out of this one :-)