Reviews for In Idle Hands
twirlerchic chapter 5 . 11/4/2005
I love your story so far, PLEASE continue it!
parisindy chapter 5 . 11/2/2005
this is cool more please!
puddles1311 chapter 5 . 11/2/2005
YAY update! Great chapter too! I look forward to another one soon, and hopefully one that includes a rescue mission, but not before some more whumpage!
Titan5 chapter 5 . 11/2/2005
Leaving us on the edge of our seat, are you? Shame, shame (just kidding). Very tense and exciting. I'm anxious to know what they think Carson and John can do to help. Very much looking forward to the next chapter.
Ann chapter 5 . 11/2/2005
Pure evil to leave us with such a cliff hanger. You will update this soon, WON'T YOU? Hmm... any coincidence that its the two with the ATA gene who've been captured?
drufan chapter 5 . 11/2/2005
Aack! Too short, too short. Will be waiting though.
em chapter 5 . 11/2/2005
wow this is great fic please update soon!
Emma chapter 5 . 11/2/2005
*makes undignified squeaking noise of glee*

So glad this story hasn't had to be abandoned. But aw, they still don't remember anything! And I keep trying to think of who those two women could be, but nothing's come up yet.
gifford chapter 5 . 11/2/2005
Oh no Carson whumping :0)
nebbyJen chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
Hi there! Any chance you might finish this some day? Just curious. OJ
lauren hedgehog chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
it's been awhile since you last updated on this one so please, please update soon. I really like it :-)
Liv Twolkjard chapter 4 . 9/17/2005
Hi Jennamajig...

Your story "In Idle Hands" really rocks so far but I beg you to write some more chapters... I mean, what'll happen to the two of our favourite characters and how do they get out of their predicament?

In my humble opinion you've done great describing Carsons feelings toward the Hoff-catastrophy and I'm totally curious about the outcome of this story.

Please write more soon... (The sooner the better *g*)

sincerely,

Liv
Belisse chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
Ok, I've had this fic on hold for some time and today I finally take the time to read it. And all I'm going to say is... good job. I hope you update really soon.
imskysmom chapter 4 . 8/11/2005
ARGH! You're getting on with this, right? *beams hopefully at Jen* M Shep and Carson whumping, one of my favorite flavors!
Emma chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
The fic lives! :-) Glad you got the muse back.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »