Reviews for In Idle Hands
drufan chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
Very interesting. Those crafty indigenous peoples. Can't wait for more.
Jaws chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
You can't leave it there! What's going to happen to Carson and Sheppard? PLEASE UP-DATE SOON! Great chapter! a little short though ; )
Ginger chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
Great story keep up the good work!
Kodiak Bear Country chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
This is intriguing, can't wait to see what's happening!
Jules47 chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
Plenty of action in this chapter. What a cliff hanger ending, can't wait to find out what's happened to Carson and John.
Emma chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
Glad to see you're continuing the story. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment already. *g*
Jaws chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
Up-date soon! I need to know what's going on with Carson and John . . . I mean who knows what crazed aliens will do? And when the wraith is envolved you know it can't be good . . . like you story; "please sir, I want some more." - okay so I'm not Oliver Twist, but you get my drift . . . : ) keep up the good work.
Shathar chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
So far this is a well-written story. I really enjoy Carson fics and it's hard to find ones that make sense. ;)
Jaws chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
You can't leave it there, that's mean! Please up-date soon : )
drufan chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Liked it so far. Keep on going!
Dr. Dredd chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
Intriguing! As you know, I do love Beckett stories. :-) The Sheppard-McKay snark is also a good thing...
Wedgewood chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
Very good start, looking forward to more! Its sometimes hard to get motivated to finish a fic, but I have confidence in you! The plot seems well thought out, and there is a lot you could do with it. Just start writing and see where it takes you...good luck...and I'll be waiting for more so don't let me down!
Emma chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
What an interesting twist! So, I'm guessing that these particular Wraith are trying a different approach to feeding, perhaps trying to extend a limited supply of food. Subsequently, the poor victims on this planet go through short drainings, are allowed to recuperate as best they can with the help of a Wraith enzyme, then fed upon again. And all this time, they think they are getting a pretty good deal. Eek, it sounds like a painfully slow way to go.

Will our favorite doctor get whumped and work through his issues?
Emma chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Seeing more fic with Beckett in it is almost always a good thing. I liked the snappy exchange between Sheppard and McKay and thought you set up the story well. Also, I've wondered what the fallout from the Hoff incident would be for the relationships on Atlantis. So far there seems to be a similarity to the Genii storyline on the show, but I can't read your mind so I don't know for sure. ;-) Keep going! *pokepoke*
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3