Reviews for Famous Last Words
babymittn chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
HAHA! Is it just me or does any one else think that this story is funny?

But seriously dude you should think about picking this back up again; it's really good.
shloop chapter 4 . 7/31/2009

fun plot as well as interesting character interactions!

please continue!
Andou Hayate chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
God...DAMN. God freakin' damn.

I can't express how much I love this fic. Its just...damn.

I want more.
NikkiOdonnell chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
you should really continue with this it is really good
Kitsuna chapter 4 . 9/30/2007

I must thankyou for your beautiful efforts - your literacy is spectacular, and I can only hope to raise myself to your levels. Your writing, you can capture the characters so well, as if you had devoloped them yourself. Not many can do that, I know I certainly havn't. It's indeed refreshing to sit and read such fanfiction.

Oh, well, that's all I can really say, unfortunatly. Like I said, I havn't matched your level, but someday I do hope I can. The way you conducted their personalities, even off the feild.. It's... Like a form of art. I commend to you.

That said! I must allow my fangirl of a side to kick in, one that I am all too well concious with.

You were incredible! I fully enjoyed what you have written thus far and do look foreward to hopefully further chapters! It would be wonderful to read this to the end, even if it takes a month, or six. You keep this writing up! I will wait for more!

A Hopefully Soon To Be Loyal Fan, ~ Kit
Reality Obscured chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
good. now finish it...
Reality Obscured chapter 4 . 8/4/2006

When do you think you're going to finish it? It's getting good!
Argent Inluminai chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
Hm. Why doesn't this have as many reviews as it deserves? Well, I'll attempt to do my part, then...

First off, I have to admit I'm a little conflicted over this. On one hand, I'm a Wolf fan, and it's a bit difficult for me to watch his currently-aimless, obviously-alcoholic self put under, eh... considerable strain, of various kinds, from various sources. On the other hand, the fact that I'm so involved in the story that I actually cringed - mentally, anyway - at several bits thus far means that the writing is excellent, and for that I have to thank you. It hasn't been entirely ENJOYABLE, but that certainly doesn't mean it hasn't been GOOD. Which, of course, it has been, and more.

I can't think of anything wrong with the story so far, so I'll just run through some of my favorite bits. Panther, because he's... Panther. Wolf, for being convincing and equal parts endearing and exasperating; I can't decide whether I want to (attempt to) hug him protectively or slap him like Cher slapped Nicolas Cage in "Moonstruck." ("Snap out of it!" ... Forgive the reference.) And Leon... Well, damn. Leon is a compelling yet undeniably chill-inducing character, at least the way your write him. As a sometime-anime/manga fan, there are moments when he suddenly reminds me of Fuuma (X/19) or Muraki (Yami no Matsuei).

I'd have to say your characterizations are your strongest suit, here; there are instances where the sentances seem a bit choppy, but possibly that's just stylistic doings and I'm missing the boat on that, so... *shrugs sheepishly* The various secondary-characters, though, notable the OCs, are also well-done, and I honestly won't mind if/when they take a more prominent placement; I've confidence that you could juggle the larger cast.

And I think that's all I have to say at the moment. Excellent work, and I'm looking forward to the next installment.
Wulf chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
oi. in case you haven't heard yet, i'm starting a site dedicated to sfx slash (among other things.) feel like donating this story to the cause? (and while were at it, finishing it...)
Leviathan248 chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
Awkward situations hooray! XD Ah poor Wolf, shat just keeps getting shattier and shattier. :P Keep up the writing :D Good stuff, very good stuff.

Strange Chameleon chapter 4 . 8/23/2005
this is pretty good so far. I liked reading it.
The Wolf King chapter 4 . 8/21/2005
Is Leon like gay or something?
The Wolf King chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
A chameleon? I dunno. Good chapter, by the way.
The Wolf King chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
All I can say is that this was very well written.
Ichibod Ricct chapter 1 . 7/21/2005