Reviews for Lazy and Scary
KitsuneClouds chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was hilarious! Shika's view on everything was priceless, I was actually laughing. I loved it!
Theshakermaker chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I read this fanfic a long time ago but didn't take the time to post a review. D Now that i find it again, iread a second time!

Maybe i have to begin that this fic is 'til now the fic about ShikaNeji i prefer. I love how is Shika and his thoughts in this fic. He is so funny and i think that it fixes quite well the character.

Okay, maybe It's odd that Neji decided to kiss Shika like this but...btw it's funny too. D

I like how you write, it's maybe a bit cynical and i like this kind of "humour"

Ahaha, my review, maybe, sounds a bit stupid but it's very difficult to explain myself in english, hope you will understand. D

See ya
Master Jesse chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
hah. 'Emo backstory.' Nice. Great job!
StarDancer1234 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Oh, lol! This is a good story, I love it!
Kuu.ish chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
GAh. I love how you have him all in-character.

"Feh, Neji." Ahh. It's wonderful. :3
Renn chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
lol!
mayfaire chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
ooh nice one though shika is temari's bf?aw more nejishika goodies please!spread the love!nyahahaha more!
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
damnit1 i promised myself i wouldnt read yaoi, then here i am, then i kinda enjoyed it... heheh... now im up for a kibashino... hahah!

more!
sasu-chan's boyToy chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
"Feh, he’s a high-maintenance bitch anyway. Too troublesome." Muahahahaha that was too funny! awsome fic!
ShaJen chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Sha here! This is how it usually works: you get a review from Jen, and one from me. Since Jen is not here, you only get my review. There are some things that Jen has: good comments for improving, polite tips on things you do (if anything) wrong. Here's what you get from me: something outrageous, grammar freakish (yes, I'm a grammar nut) that is told not so politely, and usually some completely psychotic comment. Yeah...

That was frigging hilarious! Why the hell would Kiba do that anyway? He's not THAT perverted, is he? I thought that was Naruto! Why wasn't he there? Or was he with Jiraya? Moo...

Later,

Sha
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
LOL. I love how you write Shikamaru. I got a good laugh outta this, but it had a nice romance bit too. Luff it. I admit, I have a secret liking for NejiShika too... hee.
Ryals-Shoal chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
LOL! Shika eats his own words! Fun story!
tea for two or more chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
OMG! I loved this fic! I am now puting this on my favorites list. I like the way tou showed Shikamaru. You did a damn good jod. Congradulations and please write more. -

-Magick Kiss-
SlytherinMax chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
That was weird. But it was also good.

Bai bai!