Reviews for When The Flame Goes Out
SakuraTeardrop chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
aww I loved this one, you should continue!
FanFictionFanatic chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
Edward Elric chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
Is Roy and Riza going to live together again? This was a sad and happy story*cries tears* to read and i hope you update soon.
Callalilies chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
Yay! This was good! I know, it's not like my review will motivate you to write another chapter, it's "over" (or maybe just starting?) Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that I love all of your fics that I've read! Sorry about this midnight spaz, anyways, a new chapter's coming up this week! YAY!
emdanforever chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
thats so sweet! in the beginning it was sad was that a tear jerker...i love this story!
BelleDayNight chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
Ah! That was pretty fantastic! Nice how the ending was the beginning, that was awfully creative of you. )
sakurapixi chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
This was sweet ... Riza was slightly out of character, but she maintained it well. I do hope you continue this. :]
Pocket-Mandy-Mae chapter 4 . 8/15/2005
*claps* i like that story and the ending was great!
Lunamaria chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
Hiya! GREAT ending, I LOVE story, it had an excellnt finish, very cute. I love the whole story in fact, heh, I'd like to see what little Roy looks like!(_), well great story, maybe a sequel in store? Well, great story! Loved every bit. JA!
Pil-Z chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
Aww...That was such a nice ending! I loved it! Great job. Oh...and how did little Roy handle it all? I mean, sorry if I'm ruining it and don't get me wrong, but isn't little Roy a little young to see his parents making out right in front of him?

Anyway, awesome story! I loved it!

Pil-Z _
Hola-Meg-a-Cola chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
*rivers of tears under eyes* Yay! The rightful order has been restored. Hehe, and I liked how Riza totally kicked the slutty secretary's ass. She... "smacked my bitch up". Ba-zing!

Hehe, anywho, fantastical story. Kudos.
hotaru chapter 4 . 8/7/2005

i love that pairing, lol
hikaridomo chapter 4 . 8/5/2005
whatever... just stop with the's disgusting.. Riza would never ever ever do lotsa lotsa kisses even thought it's her husband. And I don't think Roy would ever marry her..they left the story hanging..damn bloody fools...
saffiremoon21 chapter 4 . 8/5/2005
aw such a nice ending great fic
Lil-Kudo chapter 4 . 8/5/2005
Kawaiiness! It's so kawaii! Good job Lindsey!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »