Reviews for Scratch
Mrs.GingerHinkley chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This was such a great look into the insanity Bellatrix slips into in Azkaban! It's really terrifying and a sort of paranoia because it's so vivid. It gives Azkaban the feeling of being a place without sleep because obviously Bella isn't sleeping. But her refusal to openly acknowledge her 'voices' seems like a solid statement that she's still fighting; which in itself is reassuring. The ending was very brilliant and made the entire story worth it! Great job!
none chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Very creative, I liked the interaction between Rodolphous and Bellatrix; they aren't really romantic with each other, but they've bonded over their shared derangement. The word scratch is rather appropriate to use; it shows how the maddness isn't swift, it slowly seems in there, forces its way in there, roughly. Scatching her mind.
Captain Kragen chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I hate to say it, but it sucked. sorry, but your story has lack of conversation and bads deatail support. Fix the story and replace it. good luck.
Haley chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Unique, and intriguing... the only stories with Bella in them that I've seen are featuring Draco, so I like this. I also like the view of Azkaban. Swet.
astraeos chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Oh, cool, Aleta...

Scary and tense and well-written, I like the whole description part and the way you thought of the effects of the dementors

Very nice

-Fuego
Tayz chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Oh.

Bone-chilling...:-P

I liked it. I like how you slipped in the relationship with Bella and Rodolphus.

Very cool. Bella kicks ass.

Love from,

Tayz
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Creepy.
Anica106 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Very creepy! I especially enjoyed the last few lines-nice twist. Good work!