Reviews for Itty Bitty Little Problems
beepbeepboop chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
2 months and 22 days? One cannot be that specific without, well knowing the birthday.

Too many outside factors and whatnot.
awsomekiwihere1213 chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
Awsome!lmao, Love it!
PunkZZZ chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
I love the title chapter.

Any Name At All!

Artemis
PunkZZZ chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Oh, this is such a cute idea... a couple of babies randomly appearing on -of all people- Roy and Riza's doorsteps. :D

Artemis
Red's 21st chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
This story is really awesome I had to read it again, so please update soon! I know it can be terribly hard to do so sometimes but PLEASE! It's too awesome to leave us hanging!
Jordangurl chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
it's good kepp going
Amethyst Reflux chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
UPDATE!
darklover chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
Good that updated, of course I am looking forward to longer updates.
Therrin-Ninja chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
haha, that was a great chapter, even if it was short.

don't really have anything specific to say about it, But I am looking forward to the mens' reaction. what would Havoc say? *no, dont tell me if it happens later, I can wait. unless it doesn't happen, and then please, tell me what you think!*
Blairebear914 chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
You're right, it was a little short but overall it was still a really good chapter. For me it was a little cut short, like it did'nt really finished, but as long as you update soon. :)
persiaaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
hey one question when does this wonderful plot of yours happen
persiaaaaaaaa chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
that was totally beautiful

but for the names i would have chosen Kenneth and Lindsey but yours were really good

update soon ok and hey you think you could write about what the babies look like oh and which one is older
Red's 21st chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
Great story line! I find my self constantly checking for updates it's so good :) I like how you have made the characters seem a tiny bit more bold than in the series it makes it more... I don't know how to describe it but enthralling?
winglessfairy25 chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
Well, that was quite short though quite the chapter. Thanks for the update. I really like the names you picked.

Erinn
Tears of a Broken Sniper chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
Really great story. I can wait to see what happens next. Update soon!

-Jenny