Reviews for As I stared into the fire
DungeonQueen chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
That is one of the best one-shots I have ever read. I swear I almost cried, strike that, I did. Your writing is fanominal(SP?) and I love reading your other few staries as well, thanks for a great read.

~Luna
Alphie chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I like this a lot. I like the shifts in time and the different thoughts that consume him. Remus is such an internal nightmare that sometimes it diffuclt to capture that struggle. You did pretty well with it.

You could say that I kind of "scout" for good Remus fan fiction, and I would love to add your fic to my site. Vist me at The Werewolf Registry and submit your fictions, if you are interested. w dot werewolfregystry dot com - all one word.
Miss.Sly chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
i loved this. amaizing.
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I am amazed...that was an abolsutely beautiful insight into Remus' head and if you could I would say put it somewhere where JKR could see it...because she'd say what im saying "wow and great job"
eyeshadow5746 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I remember reading the first draft of this story and I must agree that this story has much more depth and much better grammar. You have to write a sequel. That ending's too sad, even though I guess inevitably we all know what really happens.
TrinityDD chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Yep, it works way better now! I liked it a lot. But now we need a sequel :LOL: