Reviews for Life's Too Short
BlinkTG chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This was nice of you, I think if she could read it she would be very happy. I'm sorry about her untimely death but at least she's in a better place now. Finally at peace.
Beth chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
My name is also Bethany, and I am about to turn fifteen years old. I don't know why I got the random desire to look up my name on fanfiction, but you've given me something to think about. Thank you. You write wonderfully.

~Live Life Loud
emz chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
SNIFF THE POEMS BEAUTIFULL! MABYE WE SHOULD ALL APRICIATE LIFE MORE.
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Beautiful, I did not know LadyLuna78 but her family will remain in my prayers. My heart goes out to you.

God Bless
Amberli Raven chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Wow... it's scary to know that someone my age has died so recently... She was even born the same month as me, only 9 days apart... This poem is very true and I believe that Bethany would have been proud to know that a good friend like you has written a poem in her honor.

I loved Let Me Hear Your Voice. I never actually reviewed to it, but I've always waited for another chapter. Reading it once again made me sad that such a great writer is now lost.

My blessings go to your family and to LadyLuna78's family. Just always remember that you are never alone, for her spirit will always be found within the souls of all who loved her deeply.

My Deepest Sympathies,

Amberli Raven
Isis-Lament chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Very beautiful, very sad, very true.

A gorgeous tribute to Lady Luna, whom I hadn't had the pleasure of meeting. These are words to live by, and I should print this off and send it to all my friends.

I'm sorry for everyone's lost. v

You are a very good person, take care.
Nicole chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I heard about this poem through e-mail and I must say that I love it. I'm sure Bethany would've loved it too. It makes many important points that I think everyone should stop and think about once in a while because life IS too short.

So thank you very much for being so kind and dedicating something like this to Bethany's memory. I'll be sure to at least bookmark this page so that I can glance back at this every so often.

As Bethany would say: "Peace out and see you later!"

~Nicole
pacphys chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Beautiful Chibi. Absolutely a beautiful tribute to Bethany, and wonderful advice.

Cheers,

~pacphys~
The Sacred Heart chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
The poem real made me think a little of my life. Bethany would be proud of you and I bet she si right now from up above.
Ramica chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
What a wonderful tribute, and incredible advice for everyone. You have written something here that will truly stand the passages of time and age. The words will remain as true and poignant years from now as they are today.

A very fitting memorial. Very well done!
lost-katana chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
That was beautiful.

I'd like to say more, but I'm not sure how to phrase it! I feel horrible; a writer who can't think of a few simple words!

I think LadyLuna78 would've liked it very much, Chibi-chan. Heck, it spoke to me, too. Hit the heart hard.

In short, I loved it. Good job!
Aaron Smiley chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I'm so sorry to hear about Bethany. But I think you're peom was a great idea to post in her memory and it's so true... We all need to stop what we're doing and take a good look at our lives before it's gone... not to worry about the past, but to make the most of our future. It's never too late to change.
Lunar-ninja chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
That was beautiful, Chibi. You're right...none of us have any control over our lives...whether we live or die is all up to God. Live each day as though it were youtr last...

LN
Lioness-Goddess chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Very nice. I wondered when someone was going to do something like this concerning Bethany. I cried all day when I found out she died, and I didn't even know who she was! I don't handle death well...

Anyway, nice poem. Sounds like a lot of things I've been trying to pound into my best friend's head as of late.
Jo Dawn chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
First off, my condolences to the family of LadyLuna. And may she rest in eternal happiness and peace.

And ...Wow. Honey, this is more than a poem... this is a motto to live by! I'm printing this, if you don't mind, and posting it up for me to see. Most of those lines were things I do everyday. I could cry now. But in a good way. I absolutely loved it. *hugs* Perfectly done.