Reviews for Ron's A Loser!
WaterGoddess9 chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
Just so you's going on two years of no updates. GET ON IT, WOMAN! hahahaha.

Loved it, btw.
bill560682 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
ron a loser not really big news there. he has always been a loser. he is aways whining about everything everyone else has. an is under the delusion that he can fly a broom well enough to make a living at it so he does not need to do anything else. an then of course there is the self pitty that his brothers have all done everything before him and better then him.
Allison chapter 13 . 4/18/2008
Haha, this was as mildly entertaining as you told me it would be. Man, I love love Dumbledore's twinkling. It's so dangerous. You know, if I were Ron, I probably would have not thrown up... that's because I'm not a baby. :P I'm glad you decided to write again, I told you that you should like two years ago.
HPFanFictionFan chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I'm not sure what to make of this. The title is very bad, yet eye-catching. The first chapter is horrible, yet, if it's meant to be ironic, maybe even that bad.

Either way, I won't read anymore chapters. Sorry.
Nione Almie chapter 9 . 4/18/2008
I just read all nine current chapters and they have left me wondering... what the hell was that all about? It was a terrible story. Completely random. Not much of it was actually amusing. And yet I enjoyed it. So this review is actually a compliment of sorts... I guess. I love your Draco. And Hermione. And Snape. Finally someone who recognizes the sexiness of Snape. Yay! (note the exclamation point)
Leaves of Green chapter 11 . 1/30/2007
PLEASE UPDATE! This fic rox!
Henrietta-thepseudonym chapter 12 . 6/29/2006
I could have sworn it was Harry who was up the duff!
Hypothetically chapter 12 . 2/18/2006
I have developed a weird fixation with the phrase "Cheer up Hufflepuff kid" and for some reason i want to use it all the time. I do realise this was in fact used... five or six chapters ago. But I also realise... I don't actually care... Amazing!

(P.S your fic is extremly funky. Extremly funky indeed...)

(P.P.S Cheer up Hufflepuff kid... Hahahaha never gets old...)
sylphstarwind chapter 12 . 1/31/2006
Ha ha, nice job with the suspense on who's pregnant.

Please update!
sylphstarwind chapter 10 . 1/31/2006

Another good chapter. I think it might've been slightly less funny than the others, but still, good.
sylphstarwind chapter 9 . 1/31/2006
Draco on a unicorn. That *is* adorable! Aw.
sylphstarwind chapter 8 . 1/31/2006
Hehe, Fred and George in bikinis. Must be so tempting for Harry. Great idea.

OH indeed!
sylphstarwind chapter 7 . 1/31/2006
lol, Harry and Draco. So cute. Snape and Hermione... not so much. But still, good chapter.
sylphstarwind chapter 6 . 1/31/2006
Snape... an irresistable manslut. Hrm... Hehe, I'm a bit of a Snape fan, too.

It's great how you turn all the characters into some weird version of themselves. Pansy's a ho, Dumbledore wants Ron dead and is ultra-twinkly, and Heromione's a bitch. It's really interesting.

This is so freakin' funny!
sylphstarwind chapter 5 . 1/30/2006
Ha, ha, Ron's in hell. Aw, Miss Norris went to heaven. That stopper death thing was cool. lol, Snape as the devil. And Hagrid's forbidden love... no comment.

Put in with the random stuff is stuff that's true, although it's out of proportion a bit. Mary Sues do annoy me, but some people just want to live out their fantasies with an unrealistically awesome/powerful/drop-dead gorgeous character. And there isn't anything wrong with that, really, except they're being a bit naive or something.

I think killing her off may have been a little abrupt (maybe you could've squeezed a bit more mockery out of her), but besides that, good chapter.