Reviews for The Crossing Over
That was like a Cersei and Jaime moment lol
Guest chapter 32 . 11/2/2020
I agree with some of the others who have reviewed, you can spin it all you want but Padme is a pretty bad person in this. No not Vader bad or anything of course. But she was the one that pushed anakin to the dark side. Sad really if anakin had had a better wife I don't think he would have turn to the dark side.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/31/2020
This was ok to start with but as it went on i found myself not enjoying it.
BIGEN Rockstar chapter 10 . 5/22/2020
Yes... in both movies fact that she fell in love instantly made zero sense. fact that they married shortly after confused me even more.
Ignibus chapter 32 . 3/15/2020
You actually made Obi wan and Padme into horrible horrible people.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 32 . 9/11/2019
I had hopped they could have saved the babies or the kids
Olly chapter 32 . 2/13/2019
Hum... You can try to make him the bad guy all you want but in the end Anakin was right to be suspicious. I mean written from another perspective, it's the story of a woman who deceived her husband, all but cheat on him, drove him into madness and ultimately to his death...
lucel18 chapter 32 . 2/9/2019
Loooooove this fic so much! Especially the justice you've rendered to Padme's character...how she never gave up at the end, how she's a fighter. That's her character in episodes 1 and 2 and how it should have been in episode 3. So thank you so much for writing this!
lucel18 chapter 31 . 2/9/2019
The movie now makes much more sense within this context of your writing...I'm intrigued with this new turn of events. Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 30 . 2/9/2019
Although still tragic, this version is so much better...I'm glad the "run away with me" part was cut out here..
lucel18 chapter 29 . 2/9/2019
Man, all of this stress is bad for the unborn twins and
Padme..
lucel18 chapter 28 . 2/9/2019
This really puts things in a different perspective than what I got out of canon...& I like your version more.
lucel18 chapter 27 . 2/9/2019
Gah, poor Obidala! But they're still the best in handling this situation with as much honor as they can muster..
lucel18 chapter 26 . 2/9/2019
Interesting scenes added here to canon.. Love Obi-wan's calm response to Anakin's outburst..
lucel18 chapter 25 . 2/9/2019
I wonder what he will say to the truth though...