Reviews for The Crossing Over
silverleaf chapter 32 . 2/24
You can't writ any more fanfics, or else I'll never finish my homework. This is the third time I've read this, not just this one, the sequel too. They're both sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!
L-Kenobi chapter 1 . 2/20
¡Hola, chica!

Wow, maravilloso inicio de historia, al principio cuando leía el capítulo me empecé a decir, no creó tolerar leer cosas entre Anakin/Padmé, no puedo, soy 100% Obidala haahaha pero ese no es el caso.

El caso es que me estás dando otra vista de Obi-Wan y me ha encantado la manera, fue tan hermoso imaginarlo sosteniendo a los pequeños *grita internamente*
Hasta el momento la he disfrutado muchísimo, me ha encantado cada palabra que me leo y tengo miedo de seguir porque hasta lo que he leído ha sido tan hermoso... y tengo miedo del drama o dolor que me pueda afligir...
supernova01 chapter 32 . 4/16/2015
I love this! I couldn't put this down and read it in 3 days! I thought your characterizations were spot on. Your use of emotion was more sophisticated and realistic than George Lucas'. Thanks for writing this. :)
starboy454 chapter 32 . 3/21/2015
excellent story
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
It's great story
MADStar529 chapter 32 . 9/13/2014
Amazing story. Loved it!
Gigigue chapter 32 . 8/7/2014
Oh goodness. Is there really and truly a sequel? 'Cause that might be even more interesting than this story! And we get to see kid Luke and Leia! But really, this was a great story. The characters were realistic, the motivations and emotions were done perfectly, and you kept me interested the entire time. Thank you for all the hard work and effort you put into this.
Gigigue chapter 30 . 8/7/2014
Oh my gosh! That is such an awful cliffhanger. The mood of this story has completely changed from happy, cheerful, and fluffy into despair. Wow. I really want to know the ending!
Gigigue chapter 25 . 8/7/2014
Oh goodness, I love the scenes between Anakin and Palpatine. They are so realistic, and Palpatine is so devious. It totally makes sense that he would use jealousy to bring Anakin closer to the dark side. It even fits into the canon!
Gigigue chapter 20 . 8/3/2014
Wait, so they're actually...kinda together? Whoa. Mind blown. But honestly, right now I can only feel bad for Anakin. Yeah, he's a jerk and possessive/obsessive and he's too dramatic and whatever, but he's also gone through a lot. That and for the first nine years of his life he didn't have a father figure. And he's gonna find out, somehow, I'm sure of it. Oh goodness...
Gigigue chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
Oh gosh, poor Obi-Wan! The fangirls have arrived, and they are more vicious then he was expecting. Although I don't really think that the other Jedi masters would be so keen about all this attention. Sure it's entertaining, but it interferes with important things related to the war.
mkeeg91 chapter 32 . 4/2/2014
wow, this has been an amazing story!

great work!

oh, and I'm glad Vader is dead ;) never did like him... well, except when he was a 9-year-old little boy... but Episode II and beyond erased that for me

you presented that very well in your story
mkeeg91 chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Padme the voyeur haha! oh goodness, too funny
Ky111 chapter 32 . 3/29/2014
Awesome story and nice twist with Vader's death most people would follow what happened in the movie and books and have him live but nearly literally being quartered and burned no matter how good medical technology is you ain't surviving that.

I liked the way you depicted the characters and strongly followed the way I pictured them being (I only can go by the movie's as I haven't read the books), I especially like Mace's and Obi Wan's friendship a shame he still died.

Later.
Gigigue chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
Oh gosh. Really Padme? Really? I feel bad for Obi-Wan. Personally, I really like his beard. It'll be so hard for him to get rid of it! I love your descriptions of the Jedi temple. It sounds so peaceful and beautiful. Ultimate vacation spot! :)