Reviews for Shan Yu's Victory
Amazing
brianna330 chapter 28 . 3/25
I admit that I was slightky disappointed that Mulan no longer had any feelings for Shang, but it was still satisfying to see a lot of character development as the story progresses and I'm really grateful to have you write this fanfic. A Shan-yuXMulan fanfic, to be exact. ;)
I know it's been like a DECADE since you've updated anything, but I hope you'll come back to write some more. It feels like you're the only author who could write such amazing Mulan fanfics. Even if there are other great writers out there, they'd be very hard to find.
Floramye chapter 28 . 9/3/2016
I absolutely love your story and I adore the way you wrote Shan Yu!
Thank you for making him more than just a barbarian.
And the story in general is so well-written it really made my day.
Giving that I love your story so much I was just wondering where can I find the second part? What's it called?
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 8/20/2016
Aw crap
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 8/20/2016
Shang should have lied and said ping was dead
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
Oh pheeeew! I was afraid Mulan would be raped!
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
I'm surprised they are leaving their comrades
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
This is gonna get ugly
Brianna Triblett chapter 28 . 4/7/2016
This chapter gives me high questions on what's going to happen next and I love it.
Awesome ending twist
Brianna Triblett chapter 18 . 3/30/2016
Honestly, she should of never drunk the tea and she should of had Shan yu baby cease that could off brought a connection between Mulan and her baby.
Brianna Triblett chapter 27 . 3/29/2016
I think now there was a misunderstanding between Shang and Shan yu because to much fighting and Mulan trying to explain to Shan yu why she did it and express her feelings toward him. Earlier Shan yu said to himself that he cared for her but then realizing love was between him and Mulan.
I love how the rising action is building up to the climax. Keep up the good work.
Brianna Triblett chapter 23 . 3/29/2016
Honestly, I wish the baby did not die and the baby made it so she could still have the baby.
Brianna Triblett chapter 28 . 3/28/2016
This story was excellent. Keep up the good work and please let Shan yu and Mulan get together and have a connection together.
Brianna Triblett chapter 27 . 3/28/2016
I think you should let Shan yu find Mulan and Express his feelings towards her and find a little passionate it. Like a moment of love making.
Lizardfreak101 chapter 24 . 3/18/2016
Who's child was she pregnant with?