Reviews for Perception
Blood Moon505 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
You are a wonderful writer and I love all of your Saiyuki fanfics but this one is by far my favorite. I love the raw emotion and the descriptions of this fanfic and the kisses between Sanzo and Goku are by far the cutest and hottest kisses I have ever come across between this pairing. Good job and keep up the good work!

-Nameless Moonlight5
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
n then, he will accept it...n come to slp wif goku nxt to him...:D
gallatica7 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Absolutely beautiful. I love this new, mature Goku. )
professorkatze chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
oh wow . . . i'm am quite honestly so impressed i have no idea what to say. Just wow. Really, really WOW.
eBooeBoo chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Hum. Give or take a few passing errors (like a missing word) that anyone can make, this is a beautiful story. Extremely vivid scenes, and a twisting plot. Touchingly poignant, and your vocabulary is scary.

I love it. I love it. I love it.
Chocolate Wolf chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Aw! Kawaii! Is there more?
Ditch Gospel chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
I haven't been much for writing reviews in the past, but since I've come to realize how much they are really appreciated, I'd like to make the effort.

As for this story, I can see what you mean about the image of the two of them in the rain being vivid. It certainly is, very much so! Also, that description of the grimey room was enough to make me shiver in disgust. Great descriptions!

"Hating without feeling."

I love that.

All in all, this story has just the right balance of pain and comfort to make it both believable and a rewarding read!
Mitsuru Aki chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Wow...talk about deep. But I like it. You portrayed Sanzo's feelings very well and kept them both in character; what an awesome job. Write more soon. Man, this has really given me something to think about...
DemonButtercup chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
You, my dear, are a genius. Your writing never fails to amaze me, especially when you write Sanzo/Goku, who I adore. I really love this fic, the imagery is beautiful and so is your descriptions of the characters. Keep up the good work!
KillerSockz chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
*swons*

Oh it's been way too long since you've written a SanzoxGoku fic! This was absolutely WONDERFUL! *reads again and adds it to favorites*
keistje chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Wow. This was just... breathtaking. Everything I love about these two, described and detailed so beautifully. Their kisses were both incredibly hot and amazingly touching, and I adore your Goku. He's everything I knew he really was. You're one heck of a writer, d-chan.