Reviews for Tohru Daae
Anne-Lilian chapter 12 . 12/29/2015
I was kind of conflicted when I read this; on the one hand, the characters were a little ooc, but on the other hand, it was extremely well written. And also, I love the Phantom of the Opera, so listening to the music while reading it made it even better. So, great job, I loved the parallels you drew between the characters of the musical and the anime.
Anyway, I saw Phantom of the Opera on Broadway before watching the movie, and I agree that the stage production was better :) even if the movie was great too.
Wow, long review and lots of rambles. Sorry about that!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/16/2014
T v T
No name chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
At 1st I didn't like it because I felt bad for Kyo but then i loved it because it worked out but I think Arisa whould have been better for Kyo but that's just what I think!
Hearts Grow chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
Then ending it didn't really feel like one but I have to say good work on it. If u noticed the chapters got better as they went
Hearts Grow chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
That had me in suspense the whole time no lie
Haha this was my favorite chapter through the whole thing
Hearts Grow chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
I wud say poor Kyo again but he has been an a$$ lately now it's poor Hana
Hearts Grow chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
Awe poor Kyo
Hearts Grow chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Haha this story is actually pretty cute
Hearts Grow chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
For your first fic this is good haha
Hearts Grow chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I'm I thought it was good so far
edz.mailom18 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Ahaha is there something wrong with Yuki on how the way he talk to Tohru like that or is it me confusing him for I thought he was Kyo like manner or Momiji manner. I like the Yuki manner though :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
awesome story
Lily Nicholson chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
awsome
Renadi SilverFang chapter 12 . 8/29/2011
ok one review for the whole story here goes.

THAT WAS AWSOME! there where a few parts that didnt quiet work seemlessly but hey big deal! I must say my fav chaps were 9 10 an 11 but mostly 11! that is my fav song/scene in the movies! you are indeed a great writer and i am looking forward to hearing more from you. care to be friends i am new to writing for fanfictions so i could really use some pointers if you have the time.

until later then