Reviews for Just Going With It
rushiruhua chapter 53 . 6/28
Whoa! I can't believe you wrote this as a teenager. I hope you are a published writer nowadays, because you have definitely got skill and voice.
Zalini chapter 53 . 6/1
I read this story a while back and I am so glad that I got to read it again. I enjoyed this story from beginning to...nearly the last line. Not too sure why you decided to end it this way but everything else was wonderfully written. I love AU stories and this was a great one for me period.
Pierrina chapter 53 . 6/1
To be honest thd end was not what i expected. However your whole story was trully fascinating!
AWESOME STORY chapter 53 . 5/13
I absolutely love ur story!
But its really sad how everyone died...
But WOW! writing this at the age of 13 - 15! Your a very good writer, and i think you can become an AMAZING world-wide selling author someday.

Keep up the great work!
K
I have followed this story in a weekend. I LOVE IT. You write very well, and a Harry Potter fan like me appreciates the work. THANKS!1
I love this
Kitten99 chapter 53 . 12/20/2014
Umm... How is no one else alive? It's not like everyone on the bloody planet was in the war.
Only a handfull of people did, compared to the population of the world. There is witches and wizards everywhere, and you are saying there is NO ONE other then themselves? It doesn't add up, sorry, but it really doesn't.
Plus, I really didn't like the murderous, angry.. MALFOY like side of Harry. Not right.
Way to much lake Malfoy. Way to much.

Anyway, it was a god fanfiction. And, I also, if I were you, would not be writing a sequal. Not in a million years, I tell you, not in a flipping million years!
Kitten99 chapter 46 . 12/20/2014
This is a good fanfic, don't get me wrong, but I really wish you hadn't made Harry a murderer.
I'm not trying to flame, but I really just don't like it.
Kitten99 chapter 29 . 12/18/2014
Haha, such a Freorge thing to say, LOL.
Ah, but also so expected at the same time!
Guest chapter 53 . 10/9/2014
The ending needs review
Guest chapter 33 . 10/8/2014
I think it would read better if harry obliviated Draco the times...revenge for ron. ...
Guest chapter 21 . 10/8/2014
I think you should have a scene where harry actually tells everyone what happened to Ron exactly...It doesn't seem in character the way it is now.
Guest chapter 53 . 10/3/2014
Thanks for writing this story and not giving up in between and leaving only half way done.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/23/2014
sorry, may i ask?is this still ron and hermione fanfiction?it mostly tslk about harry and ginny?!
Lili chapter 53 . 9/13/2014
This whole fanfiction is wonderfull, i especially love the epilouge
3,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »