Reviews for Just Going With It
completely terrible ending to a trully good fic, everyone dies? thats it, yet you make obscure references to people giving up hope when they were in the forest for a couple days, and when harry has been in the hospital for so long, who exactly are they. You started this at a young age and it was a good fiction, im going to completely ignore your last chapter although as it completely ruins the fiction
Hey mate :)
At the Beginning... Pls excuse my grammar and vocab mistakes I'm German and my english skills are pretty Bad ;)
I just wanted to thank you for creating that kind of amazing story. At first I was looking for some Ron & Hermione romance stuff, but then I found yours. Well at least it is a Ron & Hermione romance stuff but it was much a greater story then I was looking for. I think investing time in your story was worth every second. I love how you described the Charakters and evrythin else in this story.
One last thing:
I really really loved the last thing Ron said in this chapter it really touched my heart :D Best Ending I've read so far of any HP fanfiction. God bless you and move forward ;)
Mary Pashai chapter 6 . 5/23
Interseting!
teehee chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
Awesome chapter and story! One of the best fanfictions ever!
Dancer92 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Loved this story. I was gutted to read there's no sequel. First class piece of writing. Well done x
ria chapter 38 . 10/19/2015
fuck u worst chapger everrrr
riaaaaa chapter 35 . 10/19/2015
i want hermnie ane ron scenes wherethey fuck and stuff
Roobutt chapter 34 . 9/19/2015
a NEW prophecy? But...but...why? Or am I Ginny and you are Harry and you can't tell me?
Roobutt chapter 30 . 9/19/2015
What is happening!? Why can Harry and Ginny read each others thoughts?
Roobutt chapter 25 . 9/17/2015
omfg! just make someone-ANYONE-belive Hermione! Pleeeeeeeease!
Roobutt chapter 24 . 9/17/2015
At least Ron is alive, but when Harry keeps on saying Ron is dead I am literally screaming are you stupid at the screen.
Roobutt chapter 23 . 9/17/2015
If Ron doesn't get his memories back I will cry soooooooooooooo hard
Roobutt chapter 22 . 9/17/2015
Why do they need to make a polyjuice of Ginny? They already know she escaped. Oh, right, so voldemort won't kill them because they didn't get Ginny. They already have Ron. Wait, are they going to use the polyjuice potion on Ron?
Roobutt chapter 20 . 9/16/2015
You better not be losing about Ron
Roobutt chapter 19 . 9/16/2015