Reviews for Just Going With It
I have followed this story in a weekend. I LOVE IT. You write very well, and a Harry Potter fan like me appreciates the work. THANKS!1
I love this
Kitten99 chapter 53 . 12/20/2014
Umm... How is no one else alive? It's not like everyone on the bloody planet was in the war.
Only a handfull of people did, compared to the population of the world. There is witches and wizards everywhere, and you are saying there is NO ONE other then themselves? It doesn't add up, sorry, but it really doesn't.
Plus, I really didn't like the murderous, angry.. MALFOY like side of Harry. Not right.
Way to much lake Malfoy. Way to much.

Anyway, it was a god fanfiction. And, I also, if I were you, would not be writing a sequal. Not in a million years, I tell you, not in a flipping million years!
Kitten99 chapter 46 . 12/20/2014
This is a good fanfic, don't get me wrong, but I really wish you hadn't made Harry a murderer.
I'm not trying to flame, but I really just don't like it.
Kitten99 chapter 29 . 12/18/2014
Haha, such a Freorge thing to say, LOL.
Ah, but also so expected at the same time!
Guest chapter 53 . 10/9/2014
The ending needs review
Guest chapter 33 . 10/8/2014
I think it would read better if harry obliviated Draco the times...revenge for ron. ...
Guest chapter 21 . 10/8/2014
I think you should have a scene where harry actually tells everyone what happened to Ron exactly...It doesn't seem in character the way it is now.
Guest chapter 53 . 10/3/2014
Thanks for writing this story and not giving up in between and leaving only half way done.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/23/2014
sorry, may i ask?is this still ron and hermione fanfiction?it mostly tslk about harry and ginny?!
Lili chapter 53 . 9/13/2014
This whole fanfiction is wonderfull, i especially love the epilouge
reader chapter 53 . 8/17/2014
I luv it, but just some positive feedback u could have ended on a more positive note.
What chapter 53 . 5/19/2014
First off: I loved this story. Until the end. I am not a person who believes in perfect endings, but the ending wasn't realistic. At all. You ruined it for nothing, I mean yeah, people were going to die. That's obvious. But really, the only way everyone would die is that there was a bomb. Which isn't I the wizarding world. That also means Harry, Ron, Ginny, and Herminine would all have died to, which didn't happened. If your going to do something like that, you need to explain yourself. The rest of the story was great, except for those last couple of lines.
Guest chapter 53 . 5/16/2014
It NEED a sequel
PhoenixMaster chapter 53 . 4/18/2014
I am sure you've read DH by now and realize how badly you screwed up the ending especially who actually died! Wonderful story tho!
3,330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »