Reviews for Just Going With It
a bit too much dont you think
smallwjl chapter 3 . 3/3
yeah, even if she wanted him to do that, the smugness would have gotten Ron slapped in the face
TheWateringWizard chapter 3 . 2/1
Yeah Harry's needs to get that through is brain! Ginny's in it and he needs her
Zailackar chapter 53 . 10/21/2016
Nice story! I think your story telling technique is well utilized. I particularly think you did an excellent job enabling myself to feel the emotions showcased throughout the story.

The ending made me think Harry's life really is not the most pleasant. My hope is that in the life after the story that Harry is able to find peace and purhaps go traveling.
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Okay
Guest chapter 53 . 7/18/2016
completely terrible ending to a trully good fic, everyone dies? thats it, yet you make obscure references to people giving up hope when they were in the forest for a couple days, and when harry has been in the hospital for so long, who exactly are they. You started this at a young age and it was a good fiction, im going to completely ignore your last chapter although as it completely ruins the fiction
Guest chapter 53 . 5/30/2016
Hey mate :)
At the Beginning... Pls excuse my grammar and vocab mistakes I'm German and my english skills are pretty Bad ;)
I just wanted to thank you for creating that kind of amazing story. At first I was looking for some Ron & Hermione romance stuff, but then I found yours. Well at least it is a Ron & Hermione romance stuff but it was much a greater story then I was looking for. I think investing time in your story was worth every second. I love how you described the Charakters and evrythin else in this story.
One last thing:
I really really loved the last thing Ron said in this chapter it really touched my heart :D Best Ending I've read so far of any HP fanfiction. God bless you and move forward ;)
Mary Pashai chapter 6 . 5/23/2016
Interseting!
teehee chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
Awesome chapter and story! One of the best fanfictions ever!
Dancer92 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Loved this story. I was gutted to read there's no sequel. First class piece of writing. Well done x
ria chapter 38 . 10/19/2015
fuck u worst chapger everrrr
riaaaaa chapter 35 . 10/19/2015
i want hermnie ane ron scenes wherethey fuck and stuff
Roobutt chapter 34 . 9/19/2015
a NEW prophecy? But...but...why? Or am I Ginny and you are Harry and you can't tell me?
Roobutt chapter 30 . 9/19/2015
What is happening!? Why can Harry and Ginny read each others thoughts?
Roobutt chapter 25 . 9/17/2015
omfg! just make someone-ANYONE-belive Hermione! Pleeeeeeeease!
3,362 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »