Reviews for Worth
bredalot chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This is pretty adorable. I love the repeating themes of Lorelai's financial "worth" and the Velveteen Rabbit (because oh man, kids really do pick a book/character and stick with it; even more so when they're really bookish). It's also totally realistic and delves into an issue that only came up a few times during the show. Shows some more of why the girls are so dear to all of Stars Hollow.

Two minor, nitpicky things, though: there are no antibiotics that will cure (or even reduce the symptoms of) the flu, and no responsible doctor will prescribe them, especially at a free clinic. Also, there haven't been any tolls in Connecticut since 1985, and this would seem to be set somewhere in '89. (Our gas tax is higher to compensate.) But, as I said, these are both minor. Nice job!
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I loved this story. It was beautifully written and very unique.
RikaRose chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Absolutely beautful and heart wrenching. You really captured the subtle desperation and tender love that a mother in her situation would feel.
Cinny72 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
What a sweet and beautiful story. Loved every part of it.
moonmouse chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Wow... that's so very sweet. I love the ever decreasing 'worth' of Lorelai, contrasted with the priceless and beautiful little Rory. So so gorgeous, great concept and great writing!
Empress of La la la Land chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
BUY HER THAT RABBIT! I just want to cuddle Rory, its so sad... Damn, I'm crying. This is one of the best written Gilmore Girls fanfiction I've ever read
oshgpoehrm chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this! I love it so much - Rory is completely believable, and heart-breaking in this. As far as I'm concerned, this actually happened in the Gilmore universe. Great work.
Reluctant Dragon chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Aw...

What a sweet piece...

Very nicely written, very sorrowful, heartfelt... A simply wonderful job!

Loved it!

~RD
Ronata chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
that was cute. are you ever going to update
xxAllyxx chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
ohh...thAT was such a swet story!

Rory was soo darling!

xx
Avalon Fletcher chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
This story is amazing. I honestly believe it is one of the most beautiful GG fanfics ever written. You took one of the most glossed over points in Loreili's life and turned out a story that sounded completely real. I love all of your stories, and I hope you write another one about this point in the GG's life again.
brightstarinthenight chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
oh, I love this story! It's just so sweet...the velveteen rabbit was my favorite story when I was little,too.
iamJugsTheClown chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
great story netherfield! i love reading your work. so beautifully written.
Shayley Rain chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
This story is amazing. I loved the Velvatine Rabit quote. It fit well. The whole thing was incredibly touching. Keep it up.

Shale
SeaWench chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I'm sitting here at work trying to hide the hints of tears from your story. I loved that book, and just thinking about it makes my eyes start up. A lovely story.