Reviews for Unavailable in Stores
HolyGoatLaugher chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This reminds me of chapter 26 called "Return to Routine", and it was in a story called "The Strange Change of Veruca Salt". Veruca never took back for what she had said to her father for what had awfully happened in the Ritz Hotel in London, England, regarding the sold pets and not having any hobbies. Veruca meant that she already had a hobby called swimming.
Lilia chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
A-a-a-a-abandoned? *faints*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I love this book like sooooooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!
Lucy chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
it was a very good chapter it is really upsetting to know that you will not be adding any more chapters i am very fond of the the charlie and veruca pairing
sableye chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This chapter was very good.

It was very sad that Veruca's father died.

It was good that Charlie and Veruca met just like old times.

It will be interesting to see when they see each other again.

Keep up the good work.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
...too lazy to log in...

it's ashamed this fic is abandoned. I think this chapter is so cute, and i really do like the Charlie x Vercu pairing XD
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I think it's lovely. Keep it up with your brilliant writing!
Rhetorical-Ducky chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Execpt for the awkward hug at the end (a little to soon, you can be too friendly) it was really good... where's the rest of it?
HarvestGirl10 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Aww loved it , so cute ! I luv how u mentioned the squiirel incident ;) .
but seriously chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
omigosh! I love it. I'm just sad, for the fact that you probably aren't going to update it.
spedclass chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Jo chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
ILY!
aqua animosity chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Very good. Veruca is different (in the GOOD way;). Please update!
serge chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
So far the story is great. I have always wanted to read a fan fic that involved a romance between Charlie Bucket & Veruca Salt.

What I was suggesting was that in the enxt chapter Veruca should work up the courage and call him and try to catch up on wha thas happened to them since they parted ways.

That is if you want to. I might come up with another idea but i have to read another chapter in order to get it. Let me now if you like the idea and pleas eno hostile replys. Otherwise I woun't bother to reveiw again.
starbright37 chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
love it i cant wait till you update please update soon
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »