Reviews for Energy
Marylouanna chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Hmmm nice.
Bellan Kreuz chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Update please ...

Am a new drarry shipper, but after reading this fic I'm just dieing to kill riddle. Ooh, and I can't wait to read how you'd handle the growing feeling/tension between draco and harry, and all the *ahem* forced copulation and high-end family issues.
insouciantmouse chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
knock knock, anybody home? i like the story, now you just need to update, since it's been EIGHT years...
if you don't have any ideas or are dead/ moved on, my apologies.
darkmoonlady chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Nice fic
it beautifully written
friendly darkmoonlady
anonymous chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
Please continue! It is very disappointing to have this unfinished.
09543 chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Please, finish. Please. Or give it up for adoption. Anything. I can't bear to see this unfinished. (And while you are at it, Impossible is also a great one. Finish both!)
pollypocket911 chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Still love this story after all this time! You were a fantastic writer.
ZippyStar chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
ooooo don't leave it there! Please come back and finish this story, pretty please :D
Rogue-Wolf2 chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Are you dead? In a coma? stranded on a desert island? captive in a hostile country? because those are the only viable excuses for starting an amazing story like this one, getting us all hooked and emotionally invested on behalf of the characters and their situation and then leaving us in the lurch without an update! come ON please please please please please please please!
i love it chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
OMG OMG OMG i totally love this story. It is by far one of the best drarry stories i've read! With such an interesting concept the whole prostitute thing! Plz update
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2011
Oh noes! You haven't updated in a while Please update I love it!
Ali Ranger51 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This story is amazing! So addicting! You have to come back to it! *pleads frantically*

I think this is one of my all time favouries! You're a fantastic author, so don't give up! You're probably busy, but it would be nice to see this finished.

I'm supposed to be studying at the moment, but this is just so much more exciting. The story has just drawn me in and hooked me, and I can't help but wonder what will happen next.

How will Draco discover that Harry is a prostitute? Will someone at the party recognize him, or will Blaze remember that he has seen Harry before with Tom? Will some random groping on Draco's part lead to him discovering the piercing? (ouch... XD )

I hope that one day you will come back and finish this. I'll still be waiting, even I'd it takes 10 years. :) The story is worth it.
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
mre! Dray n3ds 2 save harry!
catharina1994 chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
I love this story!

I hate you for not continuing it...
Would've0Could've0Should've chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
err well it's been a few years since you'e last updated this. but i've been creeping around on your page so i know that you still lurk on here everyonce in a while...or at least you did in at least 2008. dang is it really 2011. anyways. this story is good. period. its just a beautiful idea and i just kinda sorta am in love with it. sooo incase you ever feel like wandering back around to your stories just know that i will gladly read it.

so cheers.