Reviews for Who Does Edward Love?
winry loves ed chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
PANIINYA! -dies laughing-
Roy Mustang 08 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Nice story update soon
Eagle chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Ha Ha! Cool.
Roy-Fan-33 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Oh meh gosh, that was funny! XD I had no Idea where you were going with that... Paniinya? Lol... I would have never guessed... Poor Roy... SO ficklet!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
ok I must admit that I wasn't expecting that pairing I don't know why but part of me thought it was Rose from the 1st episode but who is Paniinya? I've seen all of the episodes, I don't remember her! oh well, that was GREAT THANKS:D
filimonovna chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
OMG, I laughed so much over this story! It's awesome :)
Tenko-chan chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
w00t! Hakai mentioned me! LoL! ;

Honestly, Paniinya doesn't get enough screen time. LoL. I know I've read it before you posted it (being your semi-beta-tester and all...how did I do by the way?..you like?..;) but I've got to say, you are definitely one of the best fanfic writers (especially when it comes to Hagaren-ai) I know of.

I love how you kept your readers in 'suspense' by throwing in all these mystery couples in between. And I love the ending when Roy finds out about Paniinya and is totally shocked that he's never heard of her before. LoL. Gotta love that element of surprise...;

Well, I look forward to seeing more of your work! Ganbaru ne

Ja

-Tenko
Ceirwy chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Wow! You've been really creative with all those pairings! I was kinda expecting Hughes to Meet edward at the end of the night but this is better!
June chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
OMFG u kno what? u should become an AUTHOR when u grow up. i LOVE his fanfic. it has GOTTA be the FUNNIEST fanfic i have EVER read! LMFAO _
Spamalot chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I seriously didn't expect Paniinya, I mean her and Ed aren't really
Mean-chan chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
unexpected.I kinda like that...
Edward4 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
-_-I was hoping riza/ed or fuery/ed..to bad..*sigh* It was ok..
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
lol. this was hilarious! i really didn't expect any of those pairings! great job!
j-dawg chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
that was really funny, only i think u should have continued it, i liked the pair ups, especially winry an dhawk-eye, it was funny.
FireanIce chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
OMg I totaly forgot about Paniinya I love she so kawaii anyway I almost had a heart attack when Al came out I really hate Elriciest anyway I loved even though ROYED is my fav I enjoyed him being with Paniiya.