Reviews for Community Service
Shimo Ino chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
BWAHAHA! I laughed so hard when spidey said '"But Har- I mean, uh, Gobby! Remember all the good times! We used to be like brothers!" shouted Spidey, waving his arms like a six-year-old on a sugar high.'

Oh god! Loved it!
kawaii chibi shun chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
This is so funny! It doesn't really make sense at times, but I really don't care. The lines between Peter and Harry-

"And now we will FIGHT like brothers, Brother! MUWAHAHAHAHA!"

Spidey scratched his spandex-covered head. "You mean we're gonna tackle each other, shout insults, and not mean any of it?"

Silence.

"Could you repeat that in English? I don't speak imbecile," Gobby replied.

Had Spidey not been wearing his mask, those in the courtroom would have seen his face turn red with wrath and indignation. "HEY, I am the one who got you through highschool science! If it weren't for me, you would not have graduated! So WATCH who you call an imbecile, PAL!"

-those lines made the entire one shot worthwhile all by themselves. Plus the image of J.J.J. trying to get webbing off of a flagpole on the top of a skyscraper. By the way, Spidey's webs are biodegradable and dissolve on their own after a few hours. (it's canon I swear)
brinabean chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
That was...uh..origional ;)

Good fun!
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
not logical, but very funny!
fireinu chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
his webs are biodigraitabel, but all logick aside it is stil funny.