Reviews for The Cursed Logbook: Kurt kun In Konoha
lostmagic564 chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
i know this is a cracked fic well i think since its a funny enough to be one anyhow personalty i find i really dislike the idea of them tell someone that what i mean there was no disbelieve it was OK we believe you there seemed to be know misunderstandings and i faking love misunderstandings! in fanfictions. you know at best they can kill you no bigger worst they can do is go into your mind a do some really crazy things.

i kind of went DAM IT when i read the line "That explains it…" Kakashi muttered.
wish they could of kept the fact shes not sakura anymore and kind of just bottled it all up and making the other cast think shes started to lost it.

anyhow two people trapped in the same head i see them as one person not trying to flame or anything.

well im done i do enjoy reading this and it is a pretty funny idea
Shiki chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Hi!

This story is good so far; I like the idea and the way you've planned the character(s). Also, the way you've written your story is interesting-that you've made Death a person(god) is a good example! Hope to read from you soon!
Ashleythetiger chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
very good story

whens wave or the exams?

pls more chaps
irfane chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
Good story. Seems to be discontinued, but c'est le vie.
Nightgazer333 chapter 5 . 11/14/2007
Whoah! Good story here! More on this please now, I want some more, how it turns out!
Sdarian chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
It's so wrong for you to be comparing Heero and Sasuke.

Heero is emotionless and cool, he does what needs to be done with no complaints.

Sasuke is emo, petty, jealous, and most likely gay. He has little real work ethic and expects to be given what he wants without having to work for it.

The only real parallels is the fact that neither of them are big talkers.
Nightgazer333 chapter 6 . 4/24/2007
Are you going to write any more?
Sakira-chan chapter 6 . 4/16/2007
Ohh, watch the anime Ginban Kaleidoscope, the plot is slightly similar to this fic.
Athla chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
cool
Fate chapter 6 . 10/12/2006
Excellant!
melahoney chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
hey loved your fic i'm just giving you moral support really...i enjoy your writing style and find this story very humorous. Any ways i think my favorit part of the story so far is when SakuraKurt used the harem no jutsu on the other girls. I about died laughing. anyways i enjoyed and hope that you update soon. and i will not use death threats to get you to update...we all know that it is just empty threats...at least all the smart people do...i think...i hope...and that it...i think...i'll just be going now...bye...update...
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
MUWHAHAHAHHAHA*LAUGHS EVILLY*
Gundum M chapter 6 . 6/14/2006
i love this.
NamelessHeretic chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
O.o

XD
NeKo chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I really really love this story :3 it's funny and very well written. Please write more!