Reviews for The Cursed Logbook: Kurt kun In Konoha
the DragonBard chapter 4 . 3/10/2006
I'm sorry, but there's no way that Sakura has enough chakra to pull off Kage Bunshin, let alone the super version of it. She won't come close to that until after the time jump.
Chuni Luni chapter 6 . 2/18/2006
yay you updated! i'm so happy! :). well this was a great chappie and i luv how you had kurt having to take care of the ever annoying ino. well keep up the good work and i can't wait for more!
random cookie chapter 6 . 2/18/2006
yey! _ like i sead i would be, here i am again! Im still loving this story, but i just have to say this...SHUT UP 'ANONYMOUS DOES NOT FORGIVE' OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE A PROBLEM YOURSELF IF YOU REACT THAT WAY TO IMAGINATION. OBVIOUSLY KURT ISNT A PERVERT, AS HE HATES WASHING ETC. AND AVOIDS TOUCHING SAKURA! rant rant...honestly. some people, what kind of language is that anyway? if you dont like it, dont read it, and if you have to, simply say 'i think your a pervert', without the swearing, cos unless you didnt notice, this writer has a great personality, and all the other reviewers love it, so get your head out of the gutter yourself.

Sorry Shadow, i had to say that... _ some people are so losers! i would swear, but nlike some people...hem hem...i dont have a mind like a sewer! _...unless you like dirty implications in spur of the moment jokes...cos i DO have a sense of humour, like so called Anonymous doesn't! _ you carry on Shadow, we're lovin it! im gonna go check out Anonymous's stories to see if he/she has the right to say that stuff...byee for now! _
dark672 chapter 6 . 2/18/2006
it's good
random cookie chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
this story is excellent _ just wow! it is a really good idea, and i really love your comments at the end...you have a pretty awesome personality! i love the begginings too, and the length of the stories! You make the reader really feel at home! i wish i had been here to comment from the start! im so gonna follow this story! it's one of the best FanFictions i've read!
Chuni Luni chapter 5 . 1/19/2006
wow that was really good! it's the first story i've seen where a guy gets stuck in a girls body (well for naruto anyways). that must be so frustrating for him having to go through all the...well you know the girl stuff lol. well can't wait for more (oh and i wanted to say i agree with the school stuff. most of what they teach you is useless). please keep up the good work and i'll check back.
dark672 chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
it's good
Peter Kim chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
If he wants to go home,he/Sakura might want to find Orochimaru's immortality jistu which allows Orochimaru transfer his soul to another body. I wonder how much he knows about the anime and manga Naruto,since he did say Naruto have secert in which he is talking about the Kyuubi that is imprisoned in Naruto. Why don't he try to change someone of the outcomes that will happen?
CM Aeris chapter 5 . 11/2/2005
Another self-insert writer! _ It's really filling up here! But I really liked the way you wrote the story. And it's just hilarious the way Kurt can embarass nearly everyone! GO KURT-KUN! _ Waiting for your next update!
Arkeus chapter 5 . 10/31/2005
very nice story, though you aren't too nice on sakura and naruto, they really seem dumb, and sasuke is *way* too good :/
Arkeus chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
just wondering, have you read the manga? if so, how ffar is kurt along?
kage chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
Interesting story so far. I do like how you've handled it so far - no uber powers, no massive changing of the story due to knowledge. Also the battle scene was quite good and emphasizes that while S/K do know some more stuff, they're still genin. One of the better SIs and definitely most unique SIs I've seen.

Hope you continue it.
Kaori chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
This is a horribly amusing story but one thing has been bothering me since the start (and probably because I read too many science fiction parodies): if Kurt's consciousness is currently occupying Sakura's body while Sakura's consciousness is still inside, what's preventing Sakura from suddenly ending up wherever Kurt's body is? Furthermore, where is Kurt's body?
yellowJsquid chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
awesome story! I usually hate self-insertations but this one OWNZ! GREATNESS! however, that was the congradulations and morale boosting, here's the constructive critisism. Kakashi is always late because he Mourns the death of his teammate(s) at the memorial stone. I realize this wouldn't have fit into your story, but please don't make it look like Kakashi is so easy to find. He IS a jounin, after all. Yup, that's all I've got to bitch at! GREAT JOB OMG UPDATE PLEASE I LOVE THIS STORY IT ROXXORS!
Arora HickoryEye chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
(Chuckles) Just update more!

and I give you a credit for being the first male fan fiction writer I liked to read
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »