Reviews for Peaches and Potcheen
Susan of Zog chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Jack pickled Snape? *dies* .Awesome.
MASC chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Ahh, good old snape. And Father Jack! A pleasure as always. A bit short for my tastes but good all the same.
Crystal O. Grapher chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I found your stories via your review of Mundungus42's latest opus. I am a Father Ted fan, so this caught my eye. The characterization seems to be well done and it's a very amusing juxtaposition. I fear that the final imagery was lost on me, however. I guess the crow and the hand mean something, but I've no notion what.
Shameless Slasher chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Hahahaeeh - whe! you made me spit soda on my dog!

But um doesnt Jack shout DRINK not say it?

So when are Snape and Ted going to get it on? I wanna see some hankey spankey SLASH Craggy Isle priest style! PWese!

This needs to be much longer and have more Dougal and mrs Doyle, tea, cake DRINK and of course SLASH! - LOL then it would rock! XP

~SS~

I slash - therefore I am.
DrLyzerg chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
A crossover of my two favorite things. Wow. Tis fantastic, but a tad short!
mercutio-rane chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
LOL! I've never seen Father Ted, but a friend of mine e-mailed me a picture of the cast a while back as we were discussing this and that. So I couldn't resist. Snape and the priest together were delectably funny. thanks for posting! :)
FurryNemesis chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
This is GREAT!

It's about bloody time someone did a crossover of these two!
Heather chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Okay, I have to tell you that crossing over Father Ted and Harry Potter is one of the most wonderfully fucked up things I have ever heard of...
cecelle chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Well that was an odd one...snicker. I take it Snape and Father Jack did not get along? ;-)
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Erm... Interesting start. Way too short, though.